VN Others Completed Moero Downhill Night -Touge Saisoku Densetsu- [TOP]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
What about the choice when you first met Michi? Doesn't matter?

Also if you chose "Work hard" instead of "Slack off" after meeting Michi for the first time, will it also change the outcome?
Since it will skip your first meeting your old friend who will later become your final opponent. I thought it will only change which guy will appear in your dream as CG after your first victory.
Work hard > your "little bro"
Slack off > your old friend
I've tried that before. After looking at your image gallery, I happened to see the dream CG of the "little bro." I don't have that. No matter what choice I make, the dream CG that shows up is the one of the old friend.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I've tried that before. After looking at your image gallery, I happened to see the dream CG of the "little bro." I don't have that. No matter what choice I make, the dream CG that shows up is the one of the old friend.
Is it still the same if you play the game till the end while skipping your first encounter with your old friend (and the 5th heroine)?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, it still is. In fact, the game has other bugs for me. The game acts like I never selected the option to "change the stakes" before the third race, and the game acts like the protagonist slept with the fifth heroine.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I have been wondering...the second game barely has relation to the first game since it has new casts, whereas the third game is the sequel to the second game since most of the third game's casts return from the second game?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote