Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
_.jpg

Overview:
My name is Daichi Shou, and I'm nothing special. I tell my folks back at home that I'm a big shot, but I'm really just working a part time job delivering soba (buckwheat noodles) for a shop on the Himeda mountain ridge - I drive the route morning and evening, live in my simple apartment and banish all thoughts of fame or glory from my mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Moero Downhill Night -Touge Saisoku Densetsu-
Original Title: 萌えろダウンヒルナイト -峠最速伝説-
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 Hours)
Year: 2009
Developer: TOP
Publisher: TOP(Japanese), Peach Princess(UK), JohnRozinton(Russian)
Version: Final
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre: Comedy, Blowjob, Virgin, Racing Simulator, Titjob, Outdoor

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location
2- Click on "Moero Downhill Night Type R.exe" to run

Download:
- - - -

_.jpg 6bdd7b830c6c43150daf5bc0d165dcf0.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 136b104edfbe55afc19bfc4c1324c9e2.jpg 2823ec8c89fab2a37822c052f05ab6eb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Just for those who are curious, the last installment of this series, Moero Downhill Night BLAZE is the only one that actually involves a racing game XD

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I love so much this trilogy. For the other two titles of the series there is a patch for restoring the real name of cars.

Does anyone have a patch for this as well? I know it exists but is REALLY difficult to find anymore, but I wanna try to ask.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updating links shortly. Uptobox is still working but its slow.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Too bad the game is bugged. There's several instances in the game where choices selected earlier don't unlock CGs, and these bugs have effectively locked away one of Michi's endings. I've tried looking on other forums about this bug, but unfortunately I haven't found a fix.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
MC's other persona kinda reminds me of Kinji Tohyama's Histeria mode from Hidan no Aria. Normally a rank E person suddenly becomes rank S when the other persona awakens and at the same time he becomes very protective to girls.

Not to mention the other persona's trigger is also related to girls. Kinji's trigger is when he kisses a girl.

Coincidentally the main heroine (Aria H Kanzaki) also has pink hair.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
MC's other persona kinda reminds me of Kinji Tohyama's Histeria mode from Hidan no Aria. Normally a rank E person suddenly becomes rank S when the other persona awakens and at the same time he becomes very protective to girls.

Not to mention the other persona's trigger is also related to girls. Kinji's trigger is when he kisses a girl.

Coincidentally the main heroine (Aria H Kanzaki) also has pink hair.
Sorry to bug you, but you're the first person I've seen reply to this thread years later. Have you experienced an issue where you're not able to get Michi's true ending? I've followed walkthroughs several times over and have not been able to get by.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry to bug you, but you're the first person I've seen reply to this thread years later. Have you experienced an issue where you're not able to get Michi's true ending? I've followed walkthroughs several times over and have not been able to get by.
Michi's true ending?
If you mean the canon route where you avoid having sex with the other heroines and there is no dialogue choice at all once you reach the final chapter.

"Route" in this game refers to "chapter", right?
At first I thought it means "story branch" or "circuit" if it has playable racing section.

I have been following walkthrough from this till the end

And this is all I got
Only missing one CG

Last edited:
Reactions: Aode

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Michi's true ending?
If you mean the canon route where you avoid having sex with the other heroines and there is no dialogue choice at all once you reach the final chapter.

"Route" in this game refers to "chapter", right?
At first I thought it means "story branch" or "circuit" if it has playable racing section.

I have been following walkthrough from this till the end

And this is all I got
Only missing one CG
Thanks. I've seen this one before, but I tried again to follow the walkthough as closely as possible. No luck. For whatever reason selecting to "Change the Stakes" never leads into the choice that has "I'll help you." And even not selecting it, still has the game lock Michi's true ending, as if the protagonist had sex with the other heroines.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks. I've seen this one before, but I tried again to follow the walkthough as closely as possible. No luck. For whatever reason selecting to "Change the Stakes" never leads into the choice that has "I'll help you." And even not selecting it, still has the game lock Michi's true ending, as if the protagonist had sex with the other heroines.
What about the choice when you first met Michi? Doesn't matter?

Also if you chose "Work hard" instead of "Slack off" after meeting Michi for the first time, will it also change the outcome?
Since it will skip your first meeting your old friend who will later become your final opponent. I thought it will only change which guy will appear in your dream as CG after your first victory.
Work hard > your "little bro"
Slack off > your old friend

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote