[MOD WIP] The Coffin of Andy and Leyley, Fat Tits and Sex Mod

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I want to mod the game but System.json is encrypted.
This is what a normal System.json looks like, encoded in UTF-8
ac3.png

This is what this game's System.json looks like, Notepads guesses it's Shift_JIS encoding
ac2.png

I'm trying to decrypt this RPGMakerV game so I can mod it but it's not working.
I'm using RPGMV-DECRYPTOR-WIN32 and it throws this error.
abp.png

All the pictures are saved as PNG, not the rpgmv or PNG_. But they can't be accessed or previewed.

Opening System.json in VS Code throws this error.
ac5.png
Visual Studio 2022 throws this error
ac6.png
They both look like this.
ac7.png

I need your help to make this game sexier!!

(Rinko is my main mod, this is just a side project!)

Last edited:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
man im down for this
+1

edit: also funny thing i made a discussions in steam community about why isn't the game moded/ allowing mods/ or at least remove the damn encrypt over the pics but was deleted in the same day xD

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I am not a modder myself so I don't know if this is helpful at all but there is a yt video called "how to mod the coffin of andy and leyley" and it has the decrypted sound and image files linked in the description.
where can I get the game?

Reactions: shadowsdevil

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I did a bit of a digging and if you look under the plugins folder you'll find a folder called Decryption.js. This javascript file contains two variables with one being the AES key and the other being the decryption source. If I had to make a guess they're probably using something like crypto-js to encrypt and decrypt their files.

EDIT: Great news! I found a tool someone specifically made to decrypt this games files. You can download it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakuroi

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I did a bit of a digging and if you look under the plugins folder you'll find a folder called Decryption.js. This javascript file contains two variables with one being the AES key and the other being the decryption source. If I had to make a guess they're probably using something like crypto-js to encrypt and decrypt their files.

EDIT: Great news! I found a tool someone specifically made to decrypt this games files. You can download it here.
Thank you!

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

shadowsdevil

Jul 31, 2022
Hello, I have the game but I can't get it to run on Joiplay, the black screen appears. The demo version works fine but it is only in English (I want to relax and not have an English test). Could someone help me?

Heillmen

Jan 10, 2024

How do you use it??

Yukiyurikono

Apr 8, 2020
Hello, I have the game but I can't get it to run on Joiplay, the black screen appears. The demo version works fine but it is only in English (I want to relax and not have an English test). Could someone help me?
Did you ever figure this out?