VN - Others - Completed - Mob-like Plain Girl Is a Protagonist-Level Pervert ~I Would Have Missed It If It Wasn't Me~ [Final] [Appetite]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jinseiiii

Damn! this is Good Im not really into hard BDSM so i kinda love the first ending its just normal ending not to crazy happening between man and woman who loves each other i just hope they showed what happen after 5 or 10 years if they have a happy life and have kids
  2. 4.00 star(s)

gryphon100

Pretty good for a short nukige. It actually doesn't waste time. You know why you're playing this; the game knows why you're playing it; there's no need for anything more, and the game happily gives you what you want without unneeded filler.

Art is great in the H-Scenes, though the H-scenes lack in variety. There's one scene with anal, one scene with P-play, one masturbation scene, and the rest is bdsm. Combined with the fact that there's a lack of location variety, it kind of makes each scene after the third feel the same. Especially since the background during the scenes aren't too detailed.

Edit: Forgot to mention, MTL is decent. Beside some sentence structure issues that aren't too egregious and pronoun issues, the MTL conveys everything really well.

Haven't completely finished it, but from what I've seen, its a good 4/5 or 8/10 for what its trying to be.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

maquim01

I don't really like VN, because I think it's difficult to make a story that holds your attention, without the story being too big.
    But I have to say that I liked this story here, I thought it was just right, without being too long, like a book chapter and not too short without development. I think the story works on the premise of the girl who is submissive and the boy who knows how to take advantage of this situation.
    I think it's a plausible development for the story.
    The scenes are very beautiful, the situations could have greater variation, everything takes place either in the girl's house or at school, there could be more locations...
    There are 2 endings to the game depending on a choice you make. I can't say if one is the good ending and the other the bad, but there is a good difference between each of them.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

Found this pretty hot. The art for the girl is great and was a bit shallow on the development of the characters but I enjoyed it no less. The scenes were all hot and there are 2 different endings based on the choice you chose. The top choice is Love slave and the bottom is meat slave.