blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
project :
MMA life simulator

developer:
- - -

Looking for:
proof reader - game tester - and technical writer to write quests lines and rewards system

Employment Type:
unpaid atm

Preferred method of contact:
Game's discord server:

Job Description:
we need volunteers and maybe future team members

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I idolized my father, an MMA fighter, but tragedy struck when he faced Sagot, an opponent who severely injured him. My dad disappeared after the loss. Driven by the need to avenge him and discover his fate, I trained under MMA champion Master B. Lee for ten years. By age 20, I'd honed my skills and had created my unique fighting style. My burning desire to face Sagotov is insatiable, even though I know little about him except that he is merciless in the cage and has a daughter, Maria.

Hey, hit me up for proofreading.

I made the overview a little clearer. ;)

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I idolized my father, an MMA fighter, but tragedy struck when he faced Sagot, an opponent who severely injured him. My dad disappeared after the loss. Driven by the need to avenge him and discover his fate, I trained under MMA champion Master B. Lee for ten years. By age 20, I'd honed my skills and had created my unique fighting style. My burning desire to face Sagotov is insatiable, even though I know little about him except that he is merciless in the cage and has a daughter, Maria.

Hey, hit me up for proofreading.

I made the overview a little clearer. ;)

please do give your discord or contact me through game discord mentioned in main post