mixdrop is acting wierd

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
something is happening to mixdrop i have brave with a build in addblocker and it used to work great recently as basically today its start giving me popups
tried to turn my add blocker of and nothing basically mixdrop stopped working
and wont let me actually download the files and when that happened i hightailed it out of there because that doesnt look safe

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Came here to post this, as well. There's no way we're alone. It's annoying as fuck. I despise the devs who limit their hosting to it, FilesFM, and anything else that isn't a straightforward "click>click>save/as". Pixeldrain appears to have cracked down on download caps as well. So that leaves us with the annoying Mega, Drive (until too many downloads), Workupload, GoFile (easily the best, at least for me), and some lesser used others.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Same is happening to me. Pop ups everywhere on MixDrop and even starting to try and install something on my pc. My avast is working overtime on times. Something has def. changed over on that site.

halarash

May 27, 2019
i also have the same issue, popups after popups, then a random redirection on google (aka: go buy this shit)
and the site also want me to install opera for no reason...

my guess is, that there is no one to even work on the site, and is slowly left to rot away.

• Sad
Reactions: heartofsword

peterossk

Jan 19, 2019
Snímka obrazovky 2024-01-01 174238.png

i was able to download game after closing few popups but bitdefender is not big fan of this site