someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
View attachment 3391426
It has potential, it's cool that you can have the maximum HP, also that after 15 minutes the bosses are stuck on the right side and you can attack them without taking damage. The problem is that it only takes 20 minutes to walk around, it's boring, you have to add something else, dash, missions, an item to call up map exp, some special atk with time and if there's another character to change the gameplay, that would also be good.
Just looking at it, party building would probably be nice. Even if there are only four characters to choose three from.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
A few things of note. First when replacing a skill not being able to see what skill your replacing is super annoying, it means I have to remember what the skill that is that slot is based on an icon on top of remembering what the skill dose and what synergies it uses, I'm sure this isnt intentional and will be delt with in your next update. Second the boss that jumps around if you kill him in the air his exp orb stays in the air making it unable to be collected, as well surely not intentional for higher pickup range to simply fix later on, my guess you will be adjusting fall, ground, collision, and hit box mechanics later on. Lastly I will say a 3 team survivors game usualy falls under the by team member active and passive upgrade per level. I take it your attempting to move away from it to a more broader spectrum of upgrades. GL with that, it creates more issues then you will care to fix. Doing it by team member by single skill per upgrade will allow far more balance. A broader spectrum upgrades will simply make certain skills super weak over time and certain skills game breakingly OP. Thus making it only one way to play to win, enjoy the mad complaints on that front. (Btw I'm just speculating this is the way you intend to go, if it's not ignore me. Its cool.)

Anyhow my suggestion is acually having each team member level separately on top of a team overall level. Each individual level of each team member simply giving fixed by level attributes (damage, range, speed, amount, area, ect). Then for overall team level per accumulated amount of levels total of individual levels get your skills (active/passive) and synergies. Thoughts on that is 3 active skill slots per team member and 1-3 passive skill slots per team member. As well as 1-2 combined active skill for team as well as 1-2 combined passive for the team. I suggest this becuase it leaves room for the broader spectrum upgrades while still leaving the by team member per level upgrades well enough that balancing is easy for the developer as just adjusting a single skill wont effect other skills in the process.

That said, super fan of roguelike survivors games, looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Reactions: rb813

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Quick Cheat Engine guide:
- Health in battles is a double value to search.
- Use CE native Speedhack feature to progress faster.
- The yellow drop currency to unlock scenes is a 4 byte

Reactions: sonic2541

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
I also agree it is a missed opportunity that the monsters you mow down aren't girls as well. but then, i might be only one who says more the merrier haha.

as far as the game, yet another zombie survivor was one of my favorites and I this has also became so for same reason haha

pizzapixel

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2024
Anyhow my suggestion is acually having each team member level separately on top of a team overall level. Each individual level of each team member simply giving fixed by level attributes (damage, range, speed, amount, area, ect). Then for overall team level per accumulated amount of levels total of individual levels get your skills (active/passive) and synergies. Thoughts on that is 3 active skill slots per team member and 1-3 passive skill slots per team member. As well as 1-2 combined active skill for team as well as 1-2 combined passive for the team. I suggest this becuase it leaves room for the broader spectrum upgrades while still leaving the by team member per level upgrades well enough that balancing is easy for the developer as just adjusting a single skill wont effect other skills in the process.

That said, super fan of roguelike survivors games, looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.
Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah while making the game I was already aware of how insane it is to balance the synergies across all team members. But I still wanted to try out the idea of upgrades based on skill-types. I'll try and play around with your hybrid suggestion.

I also agree it is a missed opportunity that the monsters you mow down aren't girls as well. but then, i might be only one who says more the merrier haha.
I have plans for adding supervillain waifus!

nice game, is Cumshot animation planned?
Yes, currently working on that system.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Grpahique issue i guess, rx 6600 ryzen3600 windows 11

EDIT: nvm resolution scale was at 0 for some reason weird that went this way with auto settings^^

1709297874262.png

pizzapixel

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2024
Quick update: I'm making a threesome animation inside the engine. I actually made a system that helps me fine tune the animation by just inputting numbers instead of messing around with the timeline and curves. It's somewhat a procedural way to animate.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 140405.png

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Since there are already about a thousand Survivors-like games out there, if you're gonna make a sexy Survivors-like, you should focus a lot more on the sex (the part that 99% of the other myriad Survivors-like games don't have) for a 0.1 release. Right now, the few sex animations for the two women just aren't enough to make this feel like there's a meaningful sexual reward for the gameplay, to set it apart from other Survivors games. It feels like the sex is a hastily-composed afterthought, when it should be the main selling point of a sexualized entry in a genre that has so many almost-indistinguishable clones.

Last edited: