RPGM - Missy [v0.7.2] [Trinian Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Shardee

• Pros: exclusive focus on lesbians. Very rare.
    • Steady update cycle
    • Cool dev
    • Humorous writing
    • Endearing protagonist (mostly)
    • Most of the sex scenes are hot
    Some criticism:
    • all woman world feels silly
    • Sex isn't really seen as taboo or intimate in this game, and is often treated with the amount of seriousness as a backrub. I wish it was taken more seriously at least from the protagonists perspective, because there being basically no corruption at all just makes her feel like a masturbatory aid more than a real character.
    • Many areas are about twice as big as they need to be. Fast travel is handy but walking across classrooms and halls and parts of town over and over can be tedious.
    • There aren't enough procedurally generated events, especially sex related ones, during school days. I also wish they changed as you progress through the game. Helping your friend get her panties unstuck from the bushes becomes less sexy after about 10 times.
    • The update cycle while steady, is rather on the quite slow side. I don't hold this against devs too much since they have a life outside their games, but it really is slow for comparatively little additions.
    Overall I enjoy this game very much. The dev seems to take the development of the game seriously, but not necessarily the games tone. Most of the negatives in this game will hopefully be mitigated as the dev fills up the rather empty-feeling bits.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Where to start...First i think dev shoud remove the text on front page about there being something for dom players since a pure dom player wont enjoy this in any way, let me explain.

First i got pretty hooked doing the shool stuff kicking bullys asses playing 100% dom enjoying it alot as well great fun, but then i had to get a job for some old bitch that wants young girls to work for her and to do sexual things with her and to top it off shes even recording it on video, thats when i found out this most defently isent my type of game.

You have no choices against the old bitch, you just take whatever she does to you, she ask you to go topless and you do, then nude and you do, then she puts her fingers into FMCs pussy and you just accept...so game to me went from 100% dom to 100% submissive with absolutly no choice in it and i just dont like being the submissive FMC at all.

And i can see alot more unaviodable submissive stuff is planed, so it really is just for players that are into submissive fetish, for doms it will only piss you off every time your forced to do that stuff.

But its not the only issue with the game, it takes a bit more to lower the score to 1 star...

Next is the sandbox its simply just awfull, you just get trown stright into it knowing nothinig, so you start runing around aimlessly to find the school then after that your invited to tea with your friend at her house? great now we have to waste time finding her house.....this is a none stop thing so unless you want to run around every area and make a hand drawn map your self to make game more playable you shouldent really play this, since it includes alot of wasting time.

Next girls...its HS1 so they all look alot alike and they really are just meh, to make matters worse you need a ton of grinding to get a lvl up 15 points at max 2 points per day per girl.

Next theres barely any reward for any of it, sex scenes are repetitive and pretty boring to say the least, game is not animated either so the time you need to put into this vesus the reward is just not worth it.

Game really needs a much better system to track quests and show where you need to go, you can mark one quest at the time in quest log but it means close to nothing since it still dosent show where to go when you activate a quest.

Music is meh, standard tunes that gets boring pretty fast.

But even for those into submissive stuff i dont see how it can be rated so hard just sandbox alone is very bad and sex scenes are still poor as well.

Also game talks about how you can shape what FMC will be like, but its just not true, i played 100% dom and yet FMC is being 100% submissive even licking an old cows pussy and FMC is enjoying it, sure as fuck not how i played my FMC.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tetsui55

I saw this game for the first time yesterday and did it twice in a row.

The confrontation between the main character and his classmate, who was his nemesis, collapses and the main character falls into slavery, and it is always fun to see the triumphant expression of his nemesis in contrast to the protagonist's miserable expression.

I hope that this structure of the protagonist's misery and his rival's pride,
    amid ridicule and pity from those around him at school, will continue for the time being.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aa14

One of the hottest titles in development on this site. I cannot recommend this enough if you have a kink for domination/submission and bully dynamics. I've only played one path, being submissive as possible, but it's been a blast. If it was brought to steam I would buy it. Brings back many, many dear memories. :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Racsot

first of all. I was stuck for 8 hours playing this game and I still feel like the story is just beginning, omg the amount of sub events and the quality of options is insane (Tip: the Quest menu is perfect for knowing if you finished all the current content) Seriously, if you are one of those who likes female domination but you don't like to see men bothering you on stage, this is your game.

1000% recommended. I have to say that like many from the comments, the last mission was also stuck to go to chapter 4. But I think the creator found the perfect solution, when starting a new game you can select the chapter with a character that appears on your room. This allows you to skip this mission and complete with your choices during the story.

Seriously this saved me, I had completed all the content up to chapter 3 and I didn't want to start from 0 to see chapter 4. I practically didn't lose my progress since the story had the same choices that I had made before.

Congratulations to the creator, I hope he continues with this project and many more (especially of this femdom genre only women ;)). I was able to notice that he is very attentive to comments on the game and always tries to solve any bug. 10/10 as a video game creator
  6. 4.00 star(s)

buff

If you're someone that doesn't mind a lot of repetition, this is a fun game.

Pros:
    * Good writing and dialogue across the board
    * Very sexy setting (hot slutty schoolgirl in a perv world)
    * Engaging characters

Those are pretty big positives and are honestly enough to make the game worth checking out. Unfortunately, I can't really give this game that 5th star because...

Cons:
    * Even for an RPGMaker game, it's very RPGMaker. If you are someone who dislikes RPGM games because they tend to waste player time, well, this one will piss you off.
    * Lots of unnecessarily drawn out movement to get from one scene to another (better than many RPGM games, but that's a very low bar)
    * Poorly marked destinations, so you have to dig around in walkthrus or just knock on lots and lots of doors until you memorize "which building is X" (or are taking notes)
    * Gratuitously-long, uninteresting fights. Everyone's hit points could be cut in half and the game would be better-paced for it.
    * Many repeated events
    * You can't save at decision points
    * Lots of content locking. That is common, but in a game with so many repetitive events and no save-at-any-time, it's infuriatingly easy to miss stuff (or if it isn't 100% locked, it has been made very tedious to get to).
    * Unnecessarily high goals (15 relationship points with a girl who will only let me earn 2 per day-cycle? Really?)
    * Although not as bad as many RPGM games, lots of maps where the combo of poor pathing and moving MOBs makes moving around annoying. (Ex: Try to move down a narrow sidewalk, if the game paths you around a blocking mob the game stops and throws up a "I should not walk on the grass" message. Not bad for immersion, but infuriating for game play.)
    * It's Honey Select (v1, apparently). The models are kinda cartoony and meh.
    * The sex is a pretty repetitive. OK, that is a common problem in lesbian games, but it's basically lick-lick-trib every time, with the odd fingerbang. Been playing about 2 hours and really nothing creative( toys? anilingus? something? Even 3somes are rare.)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

OneInchMan

This game was literally incredible.
    I can't seem to find anything which makes the gameplay not that good enough (well except the walkthrough for the quest)
    Definitely on my Top 3
    It got alot more interesting in the 3rd update
    Plot gets more and more interesting
    Loved the addition of wrestling too. Game just needs more h-moves tho in combat and probably a sexfight tournament
    Looking forward for the next update
  8. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

Fantastic game. The writing is engaging.
    The models are unique and hot in general.
    The game offers the choice of being dominant or submissive. I only played the submissive route. In that route, I like that there is the option of betraying your friends to fit in with the dominant and immoral bad girls.

For things I would personally enjoy to be added in the game:
    I would like Missy to start getting turned on by hurting her friends . For example a sex scene where Poppy is fucking the MC with a strap on and insulting her friends and Missy climaxing by this. I'd like the game to become more hardcore. More cruel and degrading towards the MC. Although there are very good degrading scenes already.
    I didin't play the last update, and I don't know if it was implemented, but I'd like to see pegging. If possible also urination and scat (understandable if it's optional).

It's a great game, the characters feel distinctive, each with their own personalities. And although the characters models are anime like, they are charming and different to each other in aspect.
    Great game for lezdom lovers (I don't know if there is a vanilla route). Not grindy, with good amount of content and with great dialogues and sex scenes.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

This game should have been named: High School for Bitches, by Bitches!
    Once you start playing it's gonna be easy to see why.

The game is pretty average overall.
    *Sex is pretty average.
    *Fights are average.
    *Gameplay is average.
    *Story i found to be slightly above average.

The dev also breaks the fourth wall constantly but it's done in a rather amusing way where the mc will address you often simulating discussion, asking questions even... i found it rather fun.
    For this amusing trick i grant this game another star on top of the usual three i give when i rate average games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's leave it at that then. Have fun playing~ :cool::coffee:
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DarkLizerd

When I first found this, a few days ago, the author said this wasn't like other typical RPGM games.
    And he(?) was right! This is more like an interactive comic book. I haven't seen another game like this. A well worked out adventure game, but no grinding like other games, and a LOT of pictures to back up the story.
    Waiting for more updates.
    Love how Missy "knows" you are controlling her and actively talks to you.
    Enjoy the "other RPG game references!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Shinlaw

Spent around 12 hours yesterday in this game and here're my thoughts:

N I C E. As a yuri enthusiast, absolutely loved it. The game has the potential to become top1 for me. I'll go to areas of improvement right away. Just gotta mention - Trinian, you're doing the god's work.

MC sub is a bit forced. I currently have 0 sub and MC still gets dominated in most of the events, except for the ones where you win (fight/bet). And those have more sub content as well. I hope later in development this gap will be filled.

As somebody said, it's pretty difficult to find things. I had to reload a couple of times quite far back to check quest dialogue for directions. I suggest adding these to character's lines when a quest is active. For example, second chapter's quest - after you leave post office you should be able to get a reminder where her ex is located etc. Preferably in the quest book. It's QOL with no downside.

I'm currently mid-chapter 3, so I probably don't have a full picture, but
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, the game is great. Can't wait to see more.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Wafe

For a site full of h games, there's surprisingly few lesbian games of quality. This probably tops my list already, this early on into development.
    The school day mechanic is already pretty well done, with interesting enough branching paths this early on in development. There's a lot of potential in this and I'm overall very excited!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

coday75

(v0.3)
    It's a nice game with quite some story content so far.

Pro:
    • Nice story
    • Choices seem to matter
    • Scenes can be sexy
    • It's nice that this being a schoolgirl is taken into account into the combat.
    Cons:
    • The school quests/classes are a bit repetetive
    I hope the school part will be extended in a future version.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Illudere

Quite a good game, well written with likable characters and some good humor, it as a great potential. Too bad the v0.2 i played was a bit short of content and it basically ended when things were getting interesting. Nevertheless i really enjoyed what was already there, and it is common courtesy that i give the author my 5 stars for all the hard work !
    As other pointed out, the game is not without its defects (some maps are a bit on the big side considering the content, or the repeated nature of some events), but the greatest defect of the game is that is not in a more advanced stage of completion ;)
    Not sure i will play the v0.3 that just got out as the v0.2 is still relatively fresh in my mind, but i will 100% play the v0.4.
    Keep up the good work Trinian !
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SpellBlue

I rarely review games, but this one is "different". It is not just a NSFW game, it is a true rpg:

On the very beggining your mission is to go to your first day of school, now the cool part is that if you decide to fuck around instead you will be late, punished, and the other characters will react to you being punished!

This game feels alive, has potential to be among the best if dev maintain this quality level.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Nulleins

Version played: v 0.2.2a
    Routes played: Protagonist takes the submissive role.

Positive:
    - The four-wall-breaking and personality of the main character is quite enjoyable, which really could have gone wrong. So, kudos to the developer.
    - You can choose to be either dominant or submissive.
    - The amount of characters you see ingame are pretty cool to see, especially at the school.
    - The world, while still being are crap-sack world, isn't as bleak or cruel as seems to be the case in a lot of games.

Negatives:
    - The maps are pretty big, without really needing all that space for now.
    - The 5 star rating is more because of its potential and I may reduce it when the game is later in its development cycle.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Komura

I really like the game. A wide variety of activities. There are no tragedies sucked from the finger. The sub / dominant relationship is very well implemented and does not lead, unambiguously, to a bad ending (I especially like this). A lot of good humor as a highlight on the cake. I wish the author creative success and good mood. I look forward to new versions.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

shadeofnight

I have really enjoyed the game, and look forward to the next release.

The content is just up my ally for kink and fun.

One thing I would find a bit more helpful is in the quest a bit more of an idea of "where" things are. Navigation when you first start is a bit trial and error and there is no needs for that.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

secret_identity#13

Missy is an interesting game with a great variety of characters to chose from.
    You will follow arepeating game loop that consists of going to school daily and then afterwards solving quests or just walking around the openworld of the game.
    Here you can encounter new quests repeat events or achieve other relationship quests.
    The content is focused on lesbian content and submission/dominance so if you are not interested in that this isn't your cup of tea.
    the schoolday will consist of a variety of repeating events or story missions that will influence your standing and relationship with other characters.

It is nicely executed and the author pays a decent amount of attention to world building it's a great game you should try it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

I think that game has a great potential. With only girls, it is very much my taste. I also love the domination and humiliation aspects.
    At the moment, it looks like Missy will always end up in such situation.

Very well done for a v1