2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE209116_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Lab of Dark science has been found! We MUST demolish them once and for all.
What is this.. What are they making here? Surprised. Didn't thought we have company here.
Fufufu, for a prize, I'll present... inescapable pleasure of woman!! ?? Where am I?
Kekekekek Female!! Wh, What is this disgusting creature?!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 27/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra information:

Download: - -
thanks to @JUGSYJGEGF

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Game difficulty correction? Well, that gives me hope. It's not easy playing with one hand. Especially when you already suck at side-scrollers. :p

Reactions: IWGH and Salamatama

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh great. This has one of those grind galleries, where you don't unlock shit by seeing it in-game. You have to buy it.

Reactions: Aazkaal

HimAgain

Aug 21, 2017
You can grind gold pretty quickly by going to level 2-3 and then grab a machine pistol while mashing the slide button to the right and killing the golem. You can get 2k gold in easily under a minute, I think I may have done it in under 30 seconds a couple times but I wasn't timing. If there's a specific file that has the save data, tell me and I can upload a full save.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You can grind gold pretty quickly by going to level 2-3 and then grab a machine pistol while mashing the slide button to the right and killing the golem. You can get 2k gold in easily under a minute, I think I may have done it in under 30 seconds a couple times but I wasn't timing. If there's a specific file that has the save data, tell me and I can upload a full save.
The save file is in the registry.

Reactions: HimAgain

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Please tell me you don't mean the windows registry. If it's anywhere other than the game folder, it's probably not actually worth the effort to get the save file
Yes. It's a Unity game, so the saves are in the Windows registry. I checked before I made too much progress. After deleting the entry in the registry my game progress was gone.

Reactions: HimAgain

HimAgain

Aug 21, 2017
Yes. It's a Unity game, so the saves are in the Windows registry. I checked before I made too much progress. After deleting the entry in the registry my game progress was gone.
Well, at least now I know that that's a thing Unity games do. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: ponyguy

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Game difficulty correction in 1.4... Game difficulty correction in 1.5...

I see a trend here

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes