• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
"Save file" with gallery and extra unlocked + a bunch of gold you have no use for it anymore ,10 keys(max) to lewd coco
All stages complete
Changes game resolution to 1280x951 windowed
remove the .txt extension or save it as anything.reg with a text editor and merge it
or edit the registry manually with the values below

reg contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rainydays

May 31, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, if you want to farm money really fast you can do the 2nd map boss ( the big golem thing? ) and just dash through the whole map and kill the boss -> repeat.

Mar 10, 2018
"Save file" with gallery and extra unlocked + a bunch of gold you have no use for it anymore ,10 keys(max) to lewd coco
All stages complete
remove the .txt extension or save it as anything.reg with a text editor and merge it

reg contents:

where do you even place this? i cant find any save

shydoh07

May 17, 2018
where do you even place this? i cant find any save
Sorry for the delay, just copy-paste that in a notepad, save with anything name .reg in desktop (ex: coco.reg) and then execute that. tap yes in everything and then it's ready. And as always, sorry for the bad English haha

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Where am I suppose to edit the registry so I can add the values into it?
You want to do it manually? If someone's provided a *.reg file, you should be able to just double-click it if you're running a Windows OS. If you suspect it's harmful, you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad++ or Notepad first to confirm its contents (which will also tell you where to look for the values of the keys you'd want to change, if it's legitimately meant to help you).

If you want to do it without relying on a *.reg, you'll need open up the Registry Editor. To find and execute it, either type in regedit in the Start Menu's search feature for Windows 8 and older, or type regedit in the Run prompt (keyboard shortcut: Windows key + R). Then navigate the directories or use the built in search function to find the keys you want to modify.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
You want to do it manually? If someone's provided a *.reg file, you should be able to just double-click it if you're running a Windows OS. If you suspect it's harmful, you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad++ or Notepad first to confirm its contents (which will also tell you where to look for the values of the keys you'd want to change, if it's legitimately meant to help you).

If you want to do it without relying on a *.reg, you'll need open up the Registry Editor. To find and execute it, either type in regedit in the Start Menu's search feature for Windows 8 and older, or type regedit in the Run prompt (keyboard shortcut: Windows key + R). Then navigate the directories or use the built in search function to find the keys you want to modify.
Well I've used a .reg file of a couple people's already and they haven't done anything to my own game. It's probably most likely because I don't know where to execute it as I keep trying to execute it in the game file itself. I don't really understand this stuff to much but I think the animations for this game is pretty sexy and smooth but I also don't want to go for the repeated grind as I see it as pretty boring. I will try that out though, your instructions. Thank you! I'll comment back on if it worked or not.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

Okay, I'm trying to do what your telling me to do, but I don't really understand what I need to do. Like, I have my own save and all from what I see but I don't know how to edit any values or make other people's *.reg to my game. I'm severely confused. I'm gonna keep trying though.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Well I've used a .reg file of a couple people's already and they haven't done anything to my own game. It's probably most likely because I don't know where to execute it as I keep trying to execute it in the game file itself.
It should just execute when double clicked. Make sure that the file type is *.reg, and not *.reg.txt when you run it. If it's executing correctly, you should see a warning asking you if you're sure you want to let it make changes to the registry, which you'll need to confirm if you want it to do it automatically for you.

The location of the *.reg file should not matter for its execution. However, running it while the game's already running might be prompting the game to change its own last run state on close to overwrite your modifications, which could do things such as reset the resolution and coin count to their unchanged state, but this depends on when the game in question has been coded to save.

For manual modification, you'll need to navigate to the target directory in the Registry Editor, and then right-click to open the context menu to add New DWORD (32-bit) Value keys, which you'll then need to Rename and Modify to match the values provided in the *.reg file for them to work (the values with 0x indicate that they're written in hexadecimal). For keys that already exist in there, right-click on them to open the context menu that lets you Modify their values.

Please note it might be ultimately easier for you to just modify the "USER_COIN_h3639095296" DWORD key to give you whatever amount of money you need to fully unlock the galleries' contents yourself as opposed to adding the unlock flags manually. Setting its value to 0x05F5E0FF should give you 99,999,999 Coins.

Editing the "USER_KEY_h761019868" DWORD key can give you the keys you get from finishing the levels, which you can use on the title screen to do stuff to the protagonist there. The suggested value of 0x000F423F should give you 999,999 keys.

Reactions: RadioactiveVault

erick69

Jan 31, 2019
"Unable to load mono library from" .... "/Coco_Ver1.5_ENG_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 206)."

I get this error when I execute it, what can I do?

Feb 24, 2020
All stages complete

reg contents:
thank you

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes