• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Unity - Completed - Mission Mermaiden - The Downfall of Hasumi [1.03]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Clashvenar

5/5 Great mod!
    It allows us to access content that was previously hard to access or was mostly unnoticeable.
    Improves some game mechanics to make it more challenging/kinky to play, as the character get progresively more corrupt until you end up in a game over due to the effects of it.
    Some mechanics were confusing to grasp at first (like having to jump over some enemies mario bros style) due to them being different in the base game, but that's about it!
    Definitely give it a go after playing the OG game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

blueinorb9

Lots of improvements made to the original game.

For instance, if you get caught by the jellyfish, you'll now float up and down gently, an effect that wasn't present in the original game. Another example being the removal of resist gauge once the bar goes beyond a certain point, which is a really nice touch that I like.

I have no comment on the resource management yet.

However, the mod is buggy, as agreed by everyone here.

Conclusion: Overall, an improvement. Worth giving it a try.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mikedaliyahoo

Good work, but it ruins the gameplay! You can't escape any rape! so every time you are trap, you have to wait the end of the animation. all is said. A game is a game, and if you have to avoid any rape it's not fun anymore because from the 4th level there are many. Plus I noticed I no longer have access to the gallery.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

zuna123

Finished the modded ver (1.03)
    Pretty cool, improved mechanics on almost all aspects of the game, especially enemies' attack/defense.
    Had rough time finishing some of the stages.

The game conveyed the feeling of despair and helplessness much better than the vanilla version.
    Having multiple statuses in stacked room of enemies will render Hasumi unplayable for a hell lot amount of time.

However,
    - Still buggy (restart after defeat throws you to different stage, status causes deadlock, slime timer does not go down when walking and cannot be removed on base, etc)
    - Resisting feels clunky
    - Resource is too harsh. Implementing resource management feels good at earlier stages, but it gets annoying later on since one status removal would cost 1k-2k, straight to the bin. This encourages save scumming rather than managing the resources. Either scale up the drops from enemies or tone down the cost.
    - No noticeable change atk/def/status mechanics on slime undine, living wall, doomsday machine, and embryo. At least tiny compared to other enemies.

Other than that, great stuff
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ChupacabraGonzales

While there are still minor bugs left and right, the mod creator has been very quick to fix them and also very quick to adjust some mechanics based on user feedback. I can imagine that after releasing a project you've been working on for a couple months all you want to do is take a break and relax. I really appreciate the fact that the Mc swagger set time aside for post-release work.

I think what this mod tries to accomplish fits quite well into the theme of a corruption-based game with some bdsm elements.