Others - Completed - Misako Age 37 -Virgin College Boy x Hot Milf [Final] [a-MODEL]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

I would've really enjoyed the game, if the translate wasn't so scuffed. It ruins the potential for very good game. The landlady voice is just pure arousal. Despite being a short game, there's plenty of sex scenes with few different endings.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sylia Stingray

This is a VN I really wanted to play through badly so I figured I might as well type up a review now that I've played through it all.

As the name implies, this is a story about a college boy getting it on with a hot married mama. While that is an overused cliched pairing in hentai, there's less romance between the two and more about different sorts of sex plays and situations involving the two (and others).

As protagonist, you will try to get your hot milfy landlady to try various sexual experiences, and whether or not it works out for you will be your choice. There's quite a variety of different kinks and fetishes and the main enjoyment from this game comes from seeing Misako's reactions and expressions as she gets into it.

There are 5 endings, each one catering to a different kind of fetish. There is netorare in this game, but calling it that would be a bit of a stretch. Now it might be the poor MTL, but the "NTR ending" doesn't deny the protagonist sex with Misako. It hits NTR beats but that's about it. The scat content is unavoidable, however. It's nothing too excessive like a Dogma JAV movie but you will see some logs out in the open.

The game is short, about 2 hours with all endings roughly. The artwork is really good and the female voice acting is spectacular. There's very little time for character development so you're going to be somewhat unsatisfied if you're going into this to see some relationship buildup. This VN is purely for those that want to see these characters participate in kinky play. A criticism I have is there is no true "vanilla" ending which I feel would've been a nice ending to read through after all the others.

The artist for the game is nbotex on twitter. To the lack of surprise, he likewise does various fetishes.