3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Love this mom :love:! Will def check this out when it has a bit more content, but im pleased so far with what ive read in comments and op. (y)

Also seeing this mom again reminds me, i should check if "a different summer" has gotten any new releases yet :p

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
after seeing her being a dominate lesbian captein in some game
i cant un-see THAT
and THAT does not fit to hve blood related with a male
maybe a female
xD

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I love that this has turned into a "What does @ThunderRob look like?" thread lmao.

My contribution. A mix between Gavin as well as Smooth McGroove after a big night partying.

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 4.44.04 PM.png

Reactions: lamarks
Aug 16, 2018
Just checked this out, and I definitely like the look of the mother. The proportions are a little on the young side, but the face looks like she definitely can have a college-age kid. That's a nice change.

The story can go a lot of ways, but I like the choice of the romance/mind-bending route. Hope this will be seen to the end and will write a review once it's up to 0.4 or so. Add another vote for impregnation!

Reactions: PrettyPredator
Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 246644

Overview:
You're finally coming home from college, and things hasn't been great recently. Your dad left - not that you've particularly been close, quite the contrary. But to make things worse, you're also out of funds. So now you're back. Living at home again with all the restrictions it entails.
You'll be choosing between two paths - love or corruption. The scenes and endings will differ greatly depending on which of the two paths you choose to embark!​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-15
Release Date: 2019-02-15
Developer: Lemonkey Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

By the way, the name of the game just got changed to "Mirror Mine"

Yeah, me neither.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Interesting, finally a game with a mom who looks like a real mom
To many of these games have characters that look just to young to fill their role, unless they gave birth at age 10 or something. So yeah, game got promise. Hope it doesn't turn into a cluster fuck of a fuckfest to fast.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you,thank you,thank you so so so much for port to android,long live yourhighness

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes