5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 4, 2022

Is someone using a bot on their Patreon polls?
It seems like the dog shit positions always win, and by an inexplicable margin. If it had won by 10 or 20 votes that would be one thing, but this is ridiculous.

In other news, it looks like the team is working on finishing the Flying High animation with cumshots, and apparently a Cerene erection scene.

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023

It seems like the dog shit positions always win, and by an inexplicable margin. If it had won by 10 or 20 votes that would be one thing, but this is ridiculous.

In other news, it looks like the team is working on finishing the Flying High animation with cumshots, and apparently a Cerene erection scene.
Man who cares about Miro anymore? He/She is done with 3D animation at this point since his/her last animated scene was dogfood.I mean it's not even worth spending time discussing about, i think his/her last animation it's the proof the most lame 3D scene i've ever seen and i saw a lot of shitty 3D stuff.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020

Most of Miro's fan base from the forums to patreon is retarded boomers.

Dec 7, 2019
Man who cares about Miro anymore? He/She is done with 3D animation at this point since his/her last animated scene was dogfood.I mean it's not even worth spending time discussing about, i think his/her last animation it's the proof the most lame 3D scene i've ever seen and i saw a lot of shitty 3D stuff.
I still like his style over pretty much any other creator out there because his models are actually attractive futas fucking the living christ out of each other. Technically outdated, yes, but at least good looking and not too weird or out there (although the dick size has gotten ridiculous, i agree). Anyway, any hits on who does something like that with today's technology?

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
I still like his style over pretty much any other creator out there because his models are actually attractive futas fucking the living christ out of each other. Technically outdated, yes, but at least good looking and not too weird or out there (although the dick size has gotten ridiculous, i agree). Anyway, any hits on who does something like that with today's technology?
There's plenty of 3D artist doing futa stuff.Just take a look at the Affect3D site in the animation section.I'm not so much in futa so i can't recommend you any other artists other than the ones you probably already know.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
So...
Bloodlust: Lanessa – Blood Crown
is not being release this decade?
For it to be released it would have to exist in the first place.
Unfortunately however, it never did, only parts of the intro-scenes made it to rendering and even those very few, unimportant clips, are incomplete.

In case you haven't noticed it yet, it was all a massive scam to keep people subscribed.
Fortunately for use Miro's patreon has been tanking ever since, apart from the ~1000 boomers that probably don't even know how to unsubscribe, there's pretty much no one left who's willing to supply this conmen with financial funds.

He might re-announce it in the future but do NOT get it twisted, it's going to be the same all over again, lies and nothing but lies.

Forget this scumbag, let's hope he leaves this community asap, he's nothing but a bad influence for his peers.

Last edited:

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
He might re-announce it in the future but do NOT get it twisted, it's going to be the same all over again, lies and nothing but lies.

Forget this scumbag, let's hope he leaves this community asap, he's nothing but a bad influence for his peers.
How did he turn into this? The success getting to his head?

Jul 4, 2022
How did he turn into this? The success getting to his head?
Nah, he's been that way since the old forum days.
I don't think that he's intentionally scamming anyone, he's just a lazy sack and an old cunt with kids.
He runs his business in the background and collects from the websites. The rare shit that he actually produces is probably for his own amusement at this point.

AS06_Lady-of-the-Tower - part 2 - 08.jpg

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes