• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

jonasjacobthemaster

Mar 10, 2023
Try this one:
and pixeldrain:
I appreciate the reupload,but there is an issue with the compressed downloads. I'm trying to download the Black Lagoon 2.0 in the file but I can't because it says "unsupported_zip_compression". Fix it please? Putting this reupload in Mediafire will be great and make sure it has a preview just like pixeldrain.

BladeMaster8

Sep 21, 2018
I appreciate the reupload,but there is an issue with the compressed downloads. I'm trying to download the Black Lagoon 2.0 in the file but I can't because it says "unsupported_zip_compression". Fix it please? Putting this reupload in Mediafire will be great and make sure it has a preview just like pixeldrain.
I used Zarchiver on android, zip file was unpacked success

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to play this game on android 14?
I do not think you can. At least not the more detailed versions. If there was a way it would definitely be up here on this site. However, I do remember playing some similar flash games in the past on h flash.com. You can play these by having a flash browser on your Android device. I suggest using the brave browser if you're going to go there though. the ads are atrocious

alirezapkkk

Aug 10, 2023
yo is this a game or just videos? im talking about pppu ones second row: