Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
Do you have the new packs from bluna? (Disney, Anime etc)?
I have C and D tier but there doesn't seem to be anything in there that hasn't already been posted in this thread.
These two packs are the latest uploads:
https://f95zone.to/threads/minus8-ppppuxi-2020-07-31-ppppu-modding-community.58056/post-12524544
Apparently the rest will be released in mid January.
From his Patreon:
Disney Pack
Toonami Pack
Anime pack
Video game pack
Halloween Pack

I will upload them if I have them.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2022
Hey guys,

I haven't been in this forum for months and have no clue what to download to play ppu and the scene can you please point me to the right direction?

Thank you, (also I sorry for bloating the forum with irrelevant information)

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
Hey guys,

I haven't been in this forum for months and have no clue what to download to play ppu and the scene can you please point me to the right direction?

Thank you, (also I sorry for bloating the forum with irrelevant information)
This one is a pretty good collection: https://f95zone.to/threads/ppppuxi-v14-ppppuprogrammer.183518/
I haven't made sure if it has all of Ikkuarts mods but you can find a list of all of them here:

For his Patreon mods just get them here:
After the original release of Iono he started uploading his mods to his wordpress site because he noticed that his Patreon was getting leaked on kemono.
His site:

I have leaked every mod released on his site in this thread and will continue to do so, I'm pretty sure none of these are in the collection I linked above so I'll post all the links here to make it easy.

by Memel0rd123
by me
by me
by me
by me
by me
by me
by me

A lot of mods are released for free on the official Discord:
Some are released on Ikkuarts Discord:

Also for anyone who downloaded the Shinku mod earlier he updated it with a few new animations, it's the second to last pixeldrain link in this post, I also updated the link in my original post about the Shinku mod.

Last edited:

Jul 9, 2022
Any updates about blunas packs ? (like on his discord or if he updated his patreon links)

Nov 28, 2018
Hi. Is there a way to download all bluna packs in one sitting? (Like a torrent) or do I have to go pack by pack? Thanks in advance. Also the hmv folder is up to date?