Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

Memel0rd123

Jun 4, 2020
our legend ... could you plz send one piece new release ❤
I can do you one better my friend. Not only have I included the One Piece characters but all of the ones i have previously missed!

Not only that but a special project i've been working on as well... The Super Rando Pack™! This pack includes (almost) every character into one pack so you can finally have the true randomness that the player itself wont do. Any packs I haven't added are all free and available or in one of my previous posts so you can get them there, Just drag and drop the video files into your rando pack folder and enjoy!

Last edited:

jafar3456

Aug 5, 2021
I can do you one better my friend. Not only have I included the One Piece characters but all of the ones i have previously missed!

Not only that but a special project i've been working on as well... The Super Rando Pack™! This pack includes (almost) every character into one pack so you can finally have the true randomness that the player itself wont do. Any packs I haven't added are all free and available or in one of my previous posts so can get them there, Just drag and drop the video files into your rando pack folder and enjoy!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! you are not just A LEGEND ... you are MASTER OF LEGENDS .thank you sir

POTATOTHEFISH103

Sep 24, 2023

Not only that but a special project i've been working on as well... The Super Rando Pack™! This pack includes (almost) every character into one pack so you can finally have the true randomness that the player itself wont do. Any packs I haven't added are all free and available or in one of my previous posts so you can get them there, Just drag and drop the video files into your rando pack folder and enjoy!

Um if its not much of a bother would you be able to post them on a mediafire link ? or uploadhaven? pixeldrain a'int working.

Umbertobianco

Feb 5, 2023
Ok for those who want to use 4punity on mobile, this is the furthest i got. So, you should install the .apk and allow it to create files on your device. Now, I don't know why it doesn't work for me, maybe because it says that it's for an older version and so it doesn't load correctly. So, you want to search for the .4punity folder (if you don't see it, make sure you have "show hidden folders" on as an option). Inside you will find 3 files. 'Music' and 'logs' folders and .nomedia. i don't exactly know what the file does, but, for the mods, just extract them directly into the .4punity folder, you don't need to create a mods folder, since it doesn't create one automatically. (You know where to put the music, but remember only .ogg!). Once you get your mods and a music file, it should load. Again, this is the furthest i got, the mods Haven't loaded yet, nor the music. If you have something to share, i would gladly appreciate that. Thanks!

Reactions: Haedpicc
Nov 28, 2018
Ok for those who want to use 4punity on mobile, this is the furthest i got. So, you should install the .apk and allow it to create files on your device. Now, I don't know why it doesn't work for me, maybe because it says that it's for an older version and so it doesn't load correctly. So, you want to search for the .4punity folder (if you don't see it, make sure you have "show hidden folders" on as an option). Inside you will find 3 files. 'Music' and 'logs' folders and .nomedia. i don't exactly know what the file does, but, for the mods, just extract them directly into the .4punity folder, you don't need to create a mods folder, since it doesn't create one automatically. (You know where to put the music, but remember only .ogg!). Once you get your mods and a music file, it should load. Again, this is the furthest i got, the mods Haven't loaded yet, nor the music. If you have something to share, i would gladly appreciate that. Thanks!
Wheres the apk? i would like to give it a go

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
does somebody have the player itself i can't find it anywhere and feel it'd be good to have here as well

never mind i found it here's the link if anyone wants it