RAGS Completed Mindshift Part 1 [Final] [Amalgam]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 14, 2016
I'm stuck in the snow with 22.5 Stamina and i don't find the place some tips? (without be "the less stamina you lose" i can't find it, help. please!)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
ok, i found a save when i start in the snow, someone know what direction to go? please help
Any direction loops. IF you keep going north, you will loop back to where you were.
Watch the energy. If its -1, switch to a different direction.
If it's -0.5, you're in the right direction. Keep going in that general direction.
If it doesn't say anything, you're right on top of it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did and it never got Hugh to fight me.
Focus on Bree. When you have the right stats with her, he will take action against you.
If i recall correctly, he woke me up and started a fight when I went to sleep after a session with Bree.

Aug 14, 2016
Any direction loops. IF you keep going north, you will loop back to where you were.
Watch the energy. If its -1, switch to a different direction.
If it's -0.5, you're in the right direction. Keep going in that general direction.
If it doesn't say anything, you're right on top of it.
Thanks for the help!! now i'm trying for a few hours find a way to get another watch to hipnose but i can't find it, can you help me?
Edit: i'm in the Objective 7 (Eliminate the competition)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the help!! now i'm trying for a few hours find a way to get another watch to hipnose but i can't find it, can you help me?
Edit: i'm in the Objective 7 (Eliminate the competition)
If you haven't already, get Melanie's trigger word.
Learn how to force trance from Melanie. After she begins to teach you, take yoga each day after she prompts you to do so between 5-9pm so you quickly get to 5 yoga classes. In the meantime, try to spend as much time with Bree and learning the new technique in the belter building or in the library study room.
You can also sabotage Hugh's project, try to get him interested in Chandra, and workout so you can fight him.

Last edited:

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
I cannot do anything on the camp. WTF.
How the hell do you compelte objective 1??? O:O

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can samebody help me how to do objective 1?
IN the original post here...
At the bottom of that post #1 is a statement "If you are stuck in the game, you should find your answer here :
Click the spoiler button below that.

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
IN the original post here...
At the bottom of that post #1 is a statement "If you are stuck in the game, you should find your answer here :
Click the spoiler button below that.
I can only see objective 2c.
EDIT: nevermind i figured it out. Thank you @muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You go to class, get lunch with Bree, and go to the psych wing for the perception study. You get that off the billboard in the campus.
Edited.. you go to school, etc and get to the psy tech workshop where you learn hypnosis. That ends the objective.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You go the center of campus where that billboard is. There's a flyer there. Grab it and go the psy tech workshops. First one is a test of your independence. The second flyer is a class on hypnosis. After learning hypnosis, go see Bree and help her out. When you get the chance, open the drawer in her living room. Then use that clue to convince Bree to be hypnotized.

Reactions: LeSmudge

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
thanks!
You go the center of campus where that billboard is. There's a flyer there. Grab it and go the psy tech workshops. First one is a test of your independence. The second flyer is a class on hypnosis. After learning hypnosis, go see Bree and help her out. When you get the chance, open the drawer in her living room. Then use that clue to convince Bree to be hypnotized.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote