3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Dunno if anyone's said it yet, but the "Netorare (protagonist is stealing)" tag needs to be changed to just "netori".
There's already a specific word for that, after all - may as well use it.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
The content seems to be good, but the amount of bug is god awful.
Need to wait 3-4 months for massive fix. :/

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Hopefully we can get an update for the mom disappearing from the cell screen menu and school loop.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
There is a bug where I Choose "Peak Anna" at the shop and it goes to Mizuki's house and asks her out.

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
when i go to school at night, it goes to yoga session scene with mizuki and miko. any fix on this ?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Started playing this, there is a loop when you go the school in evening; appear at gates, talk to the keeper, talk to the girl, appear at gates, talk to the keeper and goes on forever like this

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I installed the fix for the school loop. The first thing, how do i proceed to Late Night to blackmail Rey?
And i got this Error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, it's in the Afternoon... The hint is wrong. lol

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
School evening - infinite loop
Beach event, talking to Anna, goes back got city map

The game is filled with bugs, how do you QA this?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just look at the "skunked" version at the top of page 21. That's about 330Mb and that's about how much content it has.
90% of these games are so big cuz the devs either aren't willing to "compromise" their quality or they just lack the technical know how on how to do it properly.
Still nice for me, but still.
This game has even for 330MB pretty little to offer. Literally everything is work in progress, if you compare this to other 0.3 versions you want to shake your head.

Jan 15, 2018
whew pretty buggy if you go to school during the day you get an infinite loop with a teacher
-it'd be sad if there is an actual route for her, that's cut off due to this bug
if you go at night you do Yoga with Granny Grams and Miko?
anyways i downloaded loads of Gigs, i jus have a question to those who got through the game
how far do you get to go with Rey* and Miko?
I got the Break scene for Rey, where you brush her gently.

P.S if you give someone the choice of whether to have urination/scat, it kind of seems trolly to have a pic of some chick pissing herself right next to the text.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
whew pretty buggy if you go to school during the day you get an infinite loop with a teacher
-it'd be sad if there is an actual route for her, that's cut off due to this bug
if you go at night you do Yoga with Granny Grams and Miko?
anyways i downloaded loads of Gigs, i jus have a question to those who got through the game
how far do you get to go with Rey* and Miko?
I got the Break scene for Rey, where you brush her gently.

P.S if you give someone the choice of whether to have urination/scat, it kind of seems trolly to have a pic of some chick pissing herself right next to the text.
For the school bug exists a fix, you have to look some pages back.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
can somebody give me a save after the first break on Anna? it is buggy everytime I try to do something...

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
1st time playing. I also get that loop at the school. I'm also able to visit mot of the stuff like the Park*see granny*, Beach *owner massage*and Metro *crying,ugly,perv and bitch girl* and some how went to the gym with Miko and granny at night and it shows like its day time. Is that just the way the game is or just some error thats being looked into.
Also i see the picture of the girls and mom on there doors, are they supposed to be in those rooms? Because they aren't.
Confucius says, He who stands on toilet is high on pot. This game makes me feel like i'm stoned in a way lol

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes