Ren'Py - Mind the School [v0.1.3B] [Su.IT]

1. 4.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

It's kinda obvious content was missing, so went and found a patch. Doesn't really add much content currently, but at least the dialogue feels right.
    IMO there's not enough content currently to really be worth playing. Just a lot of foundation work.

The idea isn't particularly original, and always seems to be a massive undertaking that takes forever and struggles to get any real scenes. We'll see if that's the case, but so far, it is.

As always, the idea has potential. But the fact there's a huge amount of girls means there's a huge amount of stuff for the developer to get distracted by. Hopefully it gets good.

So far, my biggest complaint is really that it doesn't feel like I can interact with anyone directly in a recurring way, or do anything meaningful.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zeus179

With this game being on its first update there is as much content to be expected, however, what I see is the start/foundation of a game that has a lot of potential and if it keeps going in that direction it will be an amazing game