• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
In the title screen; main menu, there is an option for replaying scenes, 'Replay mode'. I think this is what you're looking for?
Yes that is what im looking for.. but i already finish the game and see the 3 endings (festival, and the 2 in the secret club) but my main screen only apears new game, continue and options... i dont know how to unlock the option of replay mode...

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
After beating the game it says you can carry your save over to new game +.
Does anyone know how to do this? Is it just starting a new game on the altered start screen?
And is there any point to the new game +? Any different or additional content, or is it all just the same?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
anyone know how to get to the cemetary? theres a dragon thing there but I can't get there and I already finished the game

Jan 11, 2018
How to finish cave event? I'm stuck there, after double BJ
I had the same problem and I've just find how to do : After the cave you got the mushroom then go to the ranch (between the cave and the boat office). You can use the mushroom on a cow blocking a stair. Now you have an access on a small house and you can continue your trip ....

Reactions: Furnox and Del.Mar

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
why is it always gross old bald dudes japan? i mean at least make the husband the gross old guy in these games
well its a turn on for them... its for majority.. they like to see cucked by gross dudes (well for animes)

Ellefolk

Jun 23, 2018
Can you recomend me games that i play as the dude?
Probably the best i've played so far was the NTRPG series and Inn my Wife

For me games like this are not 100% NTR because you don't play as the Dude. As the dude you are placed in the game world yourself and you grow attached to possible female partners and try to get them yourself and when they are taken away by other dudes and you (sometimes) can't even prevent it then it is NTR (jealousy, anger, helplessness etc.).

But in this game you mostly play as the female and let her get corrupted and cheat on her husband who you basically have no connection to because you don't play as him. On the contrary.. you want the woman to fuck around.. otherwise you don't see fap material and maybe even identify more with the Dudes that bang you (i.e. the Chick) than with the husband because technically you are taking the Chick away from the husband.

But that's just my point of view and i enjoyed this game and games with female POV alot.. that includes "NTR" or cheating games.. especially when they include sweet impregnation/pregnancy.

Reactions: durzo95

kazpaz68

Nov 4, 2018
When I downloaded the game through Mega there's a file missing called "VL Gothic Font" and "Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1" I got the Gothic font online but idk about the Tilesets

Forrest

Jul 4, 2018
When I downloaded the game through Mega there's a file missing called "VL Gothic Font" and "Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1" I got the Gothic font online but idk about the Tilesets
them in tileset section but may still miss some cause it has some not all

• Red Heart
Reactions: Conversio

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
On day 3, says I need to go to the candy shop and then home. I did, the guy came in and talked to me and said to meet him at the liquor store. I go back home and the dad says I need to buy some food from the candy so I do and all that’s for sale is the village map. Am I retarded or something? What am I missing?

Daitosama

Feb 25, 2018
On day 3, says I need to go to the candy shop and then home. I did, the guy came in and talked to me and said to meet him at the liquor store. I go back home and the dad says I need to buy some food from the candy so I do and all that’s for sale is the village map. Am I retarded or something? What am I missing?
Same Problem here. Its not playable for me. I think thats a bug or something.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes