Collection GIF Video Milkychu collection [2023-06-04] [milkychu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 1913796

Does anybody know what pack is this from? if possible the uncen version, pls ? Thx for the info
It appears to be a Nami pic set MilkyChu published on March 11 2022. Here is the pixiv post:
The original 4k uncensored with variants is only available in Patreon. It is not included in any pack (yet), probably because there are not enough content to make a pack, and so gumroad doesn't have this one yet.

Reactions: Dieterium and Gar0u
Sep 30, 2022
kidmo got copped? wtf
Yeah, guy wanted to copyright takedown his pirated stuff, the site owner only gonna do it if he prove that he's the actual owner, guy actually filed a copyright of his stuff as a proof that it was his, but now that he basically assigned an "ID" to his stuff with personal information at all, he basically out in the open for the law to get him, which apparently he violate children something-something law in some of his drawing lol. Shit's whack.

• Haha
Reactions: Fadjiot

kizarukinemon

May 22, 2021
Yeah, guy wanted to copyright takedown his pirated stuff, the site owner only gonna do it if he prove that he's the actual owner, guy actually filed a copyright of his stuff as a proof that it was his, but now that he basically assigned an "ID" to his stuff with personal information at all, he basically out in the open for the law to get him, which apparently he violate children something-something law in some of his drawing lol. Shit's whack.
the risk he took was calculated but boy he's bad at math

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Holy, that's absurd.

Although when artists put their work for sale on Patreon or Gumroad they've already exposed their identity to the platform.

monster744

Feb 2, 2021
From his patreon
Hello It's Milkychu
Sorry for the loss of contact without any notice
I know that no excuses can be understood
However, I am writing to inform you of my current situation and to write without hesitation.
I couldn't give a proper answer because working on a computer is quite a burden for autoimmune disease patients.
As my health deteriorated, the intractable autoimmune disease that was cured a few years ago recurred.
It was painful because I couldn't work as happily as before because I was not feeling well.
I couldn't work because I had to rest as much as possible for treatment, and I didn't know when I would be able to work.
In the end, I was treated with steroids and the autoimmune suppressant rituximab chemotherapy.
If it gets any better, I should come back if I can resume work, but it got delayed like this.
I'm really sorry again
First of all, I will close the unfinished rewards.
Please understand that the compensation schedule cannot be announced quickly because the treatment has not been completed yet.
I'll come back to post my status in about 2 weeks.
thank you

hieo30

Mar 22, 2022
From his patreon
Hello It's Milkychu
Sorry for the loss of contact without any notice
I know that no excuses can be understood
However, I am writing to inform you of my current situation and to write without hesitation.
I couldn't give a proper answer because working on a computer is quite a burden for autoimmune disease patients.
As my health deteriorated, the intractable autoimmune disease that was cured a few years ago recurred.
It was painful because I couldn't work as happily as before because I was not feeling well.
I couldn't work because I had to rest as much as possible for treatment, and I didn't know when I would be able to work.
In the end, I was treated with steroids and the autoimmune suppressant rituximab chemotherapy.
If it gets any better, I should come back if I can resume work, but it got delayed like this.
I'm really sorry again
First of all, I will close the unfinished rewards.
Please understand that the compensation schedule cannot be announced quickly because the treatment has not been completed yet.
I'll come back to post my status in about 2 weeks.
thank you
damn. been following milkychu's work for years. NSFW or not I really liked his artstyle. Sad to imagine him struggling with his disease.

Reactions: johnson.lv42
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote