Mod Ren'Py Milky Touch Story Mods [v0.95] [imgfylalbm]

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Milky Touch

ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part ILOCKMAKER: (TBA)

Overview:
This is a kyrielle of story mods (extended endings) for Studio Kuma's Milky Touch.
For more information, please see the individual posts.​

Updated: 2024-03-27
Game/Creator: Milky Touch by Studio Kuma
Modder: imgfylalbm
Mod Version: 0.95
Game Version: Final
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
(To download individual mods, please click on their names above.)

ClaudiaW choice.jpg ClaudiaW screen 03.jpg OctaviaR choice.jpg OctaviaR screen 02.jpg OctaviaC choice.jpg OctaviaC screen 04.jpg ClaudiaC choice.jpg ClaudiaC screen 07.jpg ClaudiaC screen 08.jpg KarenC choice.jpg KarenC screen 02.jpg KarenC screen 05.jpg KateAshC choice.jpg KateAshC update 04.jpg KateAshC screen 07.jpg MariaS choice.jpg MariaS screen 01.jpg MariaS screen 02.jpg MariaS screen 04.jpg MariaS screen 08.jpg MariaS screen 11.jpg MariaS update 01.jpg

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Hey mate, I think it'd be an idea worthy of considering to add that your mod contains some images from other games beside Milky Touch. Like, in 'Features' or somewhere. So there, you know, won't be any misunderstanding from new people.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hey mate, I think it'd be an idea worthy of considering to add that your mod contains some images from other games beside Milky Touch. Like, in 'Features' or somewhere. So there, you know, won't be any misunderstanding from new people.
Yeah, since all the finer details were already included on the individual pages, I figured I'd keep things simple on this page. But I guess the descriptions were a little too bare-bones, lol. I added a bit more detail to the "Features" section. ;)

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
I've never tried using mods before .. is there a video or place of how to do it as .. I know how to download games on f95zone.to but not sure how to add mods to it and play it. I pressed the link for Download integrated Package and than How to instal but not sure how to do step 3 and 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: imgfylalbm

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I've never tried using mods before .. is there a video or place of how to do it as .. I know how to download games on f95zone.to but not sure how to add mods to it and play it. I pressed the link for Download integrated Package and than How to instal but not sure how to do step 3 and 4.
I'll try to help. After downloading the mods, you should find and open the Milky Touch directory. The insides should look like this:

142335.jpg

See that 'game' folder? You should open it next:

254463.jpg

Mine is already modded, yours will be looking tad different (but will be the same after the mods' installation).

Now, you should take all the .rpy files and folders you have downloaded from the and put them into that folder:

MilkyTouch-Finale.Official-pc\game

You will be asked if you want to replace some files - press 'yes'. After that you're done; the mods will be installed.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I know I'm terribly late with that, but nonetheless I 'm going to write some notes on MariaS - while I've finished it a long time ago, I procrastinated a lot with writing up my impressions, for which I do apologise.

But, well, now for the notes. They're mostly meant for Imgfylalbm, but obviously anyone is welcome to chime in and leave their comments on the notes or the mod itself. And, obviously, it's going to be full of mod's spoilers, so if anyone here is even slower then me and didn't finish it yet - better don't read it.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I know I'm terribly late with that, but nonetheless I 'm going to write some notes on MariaS - while I've finished it a long time ago, I procrastinated a lot with writing up my impressions, for which I do apologise.

But, well, now for the notes. They're mostly meant for Imgfylalbm, but obviously anyone is welcome to chime in and leave their comments on the notes or the mod itself. And, obviously, it's going to be full of mod's spoilers, so if anyone here is even slower then me and didn't finish it yet - better don't read it.
Sorry for the late reply, mate. (I completely missed the alert for this post.) I would like to thank you again for your thorough review and feedback. I will return the favor by doing another spoiler section below lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Reactions: imgfylalbm