4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
hey just got curious,does milky quest (bluelab) dev is the same with milky quest 2 (bluehat)?

Dec 19, 2021
Hello, I need some help. I followed the installation guide, but even so, all the dialogue seems to be in "broken" English. There are weird characters in my dialogue, such as "c", "u", "v", and dots. This makes the game really hard to read and I don't know how to fix it. I looked at the official English version of this game on DLsite and it doesn't seem to have these errors, so I think something is wrong. If someone could tell me how to fix this or provide the official English version it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
When troubleshooting, you try the given solution, not give a reason as to why it wouldn't work. Locale emulator isn't a perfect emulation of locale.
When you say broken english, is it just the characters or is the dialogue itself strange? Can you give a screenshot? The download in the OP seemed to be fine to me, no strange characters.

Reactions: Eudaldigo
Dec 19, 2021
When troubleshooting, you try the given solution, not give a reason as to why it wouldn't work. Locale emulator isn't a perfect emulation of locale.
When you say broken english, is it just the characters or is the dialogue itself strange? Can you give a screenshot? The download in the OP seemed to be fine to me, no strange characters.
I just tried changing my system locale, didn't work. My game looks like this, you can see the strange letters and dots in the dialogue

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ah, I've seen that in a different game. Did you set your formats to japanese as well? Although I don't experience that bug in milky quest despite having my format set to english, setting it to japanese does fix it elsewhere.

Dec 19, 2021
Ah, I've seen that in a different game. Did you set your formats to japanese as well? Although I don't experience that bug in milky quest despite having my format set to english, setting it to japanese does fix it elsewhere.
Sorry, im a bit confused, how do you set this "format" you are talking about?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes