Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Milkshake Project [v0.1a] [Milkshake Project]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Milkshake Project 0.1a (the download says Milkshake Alpha) doesn't have anything. It's a hot spa type room. No one in it. You press the UI "1" button and two people magically appear out of nowhere. A bald headed guy with a girl riding him reverse cowgirl and you can cam around. Click the UI "2" button and he is doing her doggie and you can cam around. Then there are other buttons for changing what she is wearing or changing her skin tone (neither option I even remotely cared about). That's it. Not the slightest bit interesting. No story. Just two scene selects that do nothing for me. And that will eat 5 GB of your HDD. It's a tech demo and nothing else. Even if this game had 20 other animations, it would still be a billion times boring. It needs "more". This game is as fun as clipping my fingernails. The only good thing that I can say about this game is that it has modern day graphics and shading and doesn't look like it was made in 2000 or 2010. But this is not a fap worthy game and it is not an interesting game. It's just a camera orbit, pan, zoom tech demo.