Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Builderb

Dec 21, 2017
dieselmines games are really good, it would be nice if you could translate some other ones, keep up the good work anon.

lixef

Apr 13, 2020
Hi there. I do have a Patreon, I made one when someone kindly said that they wanted to thank me. Here is the link

I'm very grateful to those who support me, but I don't want people to think that I translate in exchange of money. I'm doing this both because it's fun and because I have way too much free time.
As for hiring me, well... I seriously didn't think anyone would want to hire me :Kappa:Tell me more about it.
Well you say that but there is a slew of dieselmine game i want to see translated O~O .

Even if i get one game done every 3 - 6 month that would be a start .

Also what is the problem with translation for $ .

To quote the joker, if you are good at something, never do it for free!

Also just wondering , will you get around to translating the last Zone in this game ?
A scene with the doctor like succubus that made the automata and the multi breasted one are still in jp... or is that just me playing the wrong patch ?

Feb 24, 2020
The last Area = Kuruka (scientist succ) and the eldritch abomination with breasts everywhere. I'm currently translating this Area right now.

And yeah, you have a point. But I would like to finish translating Milking farm and Succubus Mama first, then we'll see. I'm gonna translate quite a few games anyway, so tell me which ones you want me to work on è_è

Reactions: NODOGAN and lixef

lixef

Apr 13, 2020
The last Area = Kuruka (scientist succ) and the eldritch abomination with breasts everywhere. I'm currently translating this Area right now.

And yeah, you have a point. But I would like to finish translating Milking farm and Succubus Mama first, then we'll see. I'm gonna translate quite a few games anyway, so tell me which ones you want me to work on è_è

Alright then i just want ya to know that ;
1 : i will fund the shit out of that schedule if allowed .
2 : you got your priorities straight andi got no problem with that .
3 : thanks for the answers up til now o/ , know that your work is greatly appreciated .
4 : i wanted a a few older title from the MF catalog but that can wait t'il you got time mate .

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018

I think circle tekua`s last game
or one of 62studio`s

may be of interest for you; I personally think the games from these studios are probably worth translating

May 10, 2018
I think circle tekua`s last game
or one of 62studio`s

may be of interest for you; I personally think the games from these studios are probably worth translating
Think dude already has plans to translate a couple of other dieselmine games
I don't know about 62 studio but I believe tekua already has a translator with an eye on his games in ULMF that and the game from what I get is much larger than this one in particular and very different.
Im glad someone is translating the dieselmine games since they don't seem to care to work with any localizers unlike Munikubo/62studio

Reactions: Celice

rafowens

Mar 8, 2020
Hi there. I do have a Patreon, I made one when someone kindly said that they wanted to thank me. Here is the link

I'm very grateful to those who support me, but I don't want people to think that I translate in exchange of money. I'm doing this both because it's fun and because I have way too much free time.
As for hiring me, well... I seriously didn't think anyone would want to hire me :Kappa:Tell me more about it.

Thank you so much for the hard work! Looking forward to Succubus Mama next.

Also, some really good future translation suggestion have been made but I'd like to list some more. I don't expect you to really translation them but hopefully you don't mind taking a look at least.

May 10, 2018
prolly Prison Queendom might peek your interest
All the visual novels from the devs of that game (Herencia I believe) are ones I wish were translated.
Still isn't translating a vn much harder than translating an rpgmaker game due to the systems usually from them being made from scrap by the devs :/
I am a bit curious how people can get into those and translate them

Reactions: lixef

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
i think it would be enough if you now release the full translation now

you could put your translations on a sticky or something in your patreon so that you have them all in one place

Reactions: lixef

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Thank you so much for the hard work! Looking forward to Succubus Mama next.

Also, some really good future translation suggestion have been made but I'd like to list some more. I don't expect you to really translation them but hopefully you don't mind taking a look at least.

Wait wait... Doskoinpo really made a game ? :PogChamp:

Vikuson

Feb 24, 2020
Just as quick headsup for when you're translating Succucus Mama; When you translate the text, don't use normal lowercase i letters. Dieselmine did a thing that creates heart symbols in the text and for some reason a normal lowercase i always turns into a heart. Uppercase I works and I found a work around myself using ℹ instead of a normal i. But you can at least easily but those hearts in the text where they're meant to be using lowercase i letters. But in example, if you use normal lowercase i, word like inside will become ♥ ns♥ de in the game, but if you use ℹ it will instead be ℹnsℹde. And if you add a lowercase i at the end of that it will be ℹnsℹde ♥. And as I said, uppercase I works also so Insℹde works too. It would just look really confusing using uppercase I right next to lowercase l. But yeah, thought you should know, looking forward to Milking Farm getting finished and whatever you'll translate next, keep up the good work.

Put in a couple of pictures to show how it looks in the game when you use normal i and when you use ℹ instead

Last edited:

oryx.callotis

Apr 11, 2019
Just as quick headsup for when you're translating Succucus Mama; When you translate the text, don't use normal lowercase i letters. Dieselmine did a thing that creates heart symbols in the text and for some reason a normal lowercase i always turns into a heart. Uppercase I works and I found a work around myself using ℹ instead of a normal i.
Go to TS_ADVsystem.js and comment out the block starting with if(c == "\i").