VN Ren'Py Milk University [v0.1] [MilkUDev]

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
It would be better if you could select between woman or shemale (maybe even male) and that there was a domination element, like them being sent, dissapears or forced into farms to milk breasts or dicks as seems to be preferred..

And a more variety of breast sizes, lengths and other sizes.
Now it seems just like a dull VN where a shemale fucks other girls in the most vanilla way possible.

They could also add in domination as wiping, spanking and livestock treatment.

These are good points to show off in early versions to get interest, it can then make the quality of the images more acceptable.
Images doesn't need to be perfect, a story could do the trick, just like godly images, can carry a game with a weak story.

Reactions: Sesquipedalian
Oct 7, 2019
It would be better if you could select between woman or shemale (maybe even male) and that there was a domination element, like them being sent, dissapears or forced into farms to milk breasts or dicks as seems to be preferred..

And a more variety of breast sizes, lengths and other sizes.
Now it seems just like a dull VN where a shemale fucks other girls in the most vanilla way possible.

They could also add in domination as wiping, spanking and livestock treatment.

These are good points to show off in early versions to get interest, it can then make the quality of the images more acceptable.
Images doesn't need to be perfect, a story could do the trick, just like godly images, can carry a game with a weak story.
That works

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
"Milk University"
... no lactation tag.
:unsure:

Me before playing this game about cowgirls:
I have one small question to the game dev... why it's called "Milk University" instead of "Milk Universi-titty"
Me after playing this game:
I see your point...

..."Milk Universi-cock-ty" doesn't sound so neat.

• Haha
Reactions: libertypics