fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys and girls look at these 4 photos .and tell me what 2 you think are better . the is1 2 are normal the 2nd 2 are after you click the Lips I think that the hole games be made with the 2 one what say you all??

Reactions: hoodie13
Oct 28, 2018
Sorry I haven't finished the game yet,
but even though there are quite a few characters,
is it not INCEST-THING in the main character's family meaning in this game?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, after playing a little bit more, I met the MC's mom. It's different from what I expected.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ohh, I'd forgotten about that one. :ROFLMAO:
or bare witness,Bad memories,chasing the sunset,Dark magic,shut up and dance,power vacuum,etc,etc. Anyways i wanna ask :how much contents are in game ATM? there are sex scenes with family members yet?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
or bare witness,Bad memories,chasing the sunset,Dark magic,shut up and dance,power vacuum,etc,etc. Anyways i wanna ask :how much contents are in game ATM? there are sex scenes with family members yet?
you completely missed the joke.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Hi guys and girls look at these 4 photos .and tell me what 2 you think are better . the is1 2 are normal the 2nd 2 are after you click the Lips I think that the hole games be made with the 2 one what say you all??
3 and 4 are better hands down, never been a fan of ducklips or overdone lip filler.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
talk about slow updates go to the game Amnesia, Shit you will hug this Dev for his monthly.
You have not seen slow updates until you've witnessed dr lazy bones, icsnore and dc. Just be thankful this dev has a work ethic and is passionate about their project.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Will the update only option work from 0-24? I missed the 0.25 update
That is the update only for 25 install this and after that the update only for v26

4.40 star(s) 167 Votes