Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
thanks but what do you mean exactly so is there mom and son sex or not?
No. Here, the guy receives some kinda inheritance. He goes to live in a mansion full of babes and fucks them all. There is a character who has more of a "maternal figure", but it is not really his mother.

Reactions: shawnnation

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No. Here, the guy receives some kinda inheritance. He goes to live in a mansion full of babes and fucks them all. There is a character who has more of a "maternal figure", but it is not really his mother.
You set your relationship with her in game. If she's not your mother in your game it's because you chose it to be so. Rachel and Kendra are the MC's Mom and Aunt if that's what you want in your game.

Reactions: motseer

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
You set your relationship with her in game. If she's not your mother in your game it's because you chose it to be so. Rachel and Kendra are the MC's Mom and Aunt if that's what you want in your game.
I suppose that will satisfy the exotic taste and fine palate of the choomba who asked. :rolleyes:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Too much forced and dreamy content, at the same time that they change the ready-made content every time, every time already done; For example, Rachel was fine before, being a little flirtatious and not getting very involved and now they turned her into a lesbian who plays with her employee and is crazy to see the MC fuck her sister and her best friend and play the game. hypocrite who doesn't want to be with the MC because of his (the relationship that has been chosen), there is also the bipolarity of the MC, sometimes he dominates and other times he is a complete submissive bitch, especially with Kendra and Raquel. The elections are useful for almost nothing and have no repercussions, since they are only more for the outfits and to skip content, to make it a kinetic novel rather than waste on elections, I just wait when Raquel can be really fucked and Kendra and the possible sister who appears if the role play with Anna is accepted

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I will be in the minority, but I will choose red dress with flowers. A very good "everyday" dress that still emphasizes her beauty and curves.

4.40 star(s) 167 Votes