Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is one of a handful of games where incest was REMOVED with no clear way to bring back...if there was.

Reactions: Salekd

4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018
They moved on, and after a bit of consideration, re marketed the concept of dropping a demo length game in development and decided to call that a a visual novel.
They make new little games based on popular stuff, like earth-chan, and My Hero Academia.
Thus far they seem like small games with little ambition.
It's alright I guess.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You just had to type "mom" at the beginning of the game, that's how obscure it was.
Good lord, I hope that was in a newer version of the game and I wasn't THAT blind. I mean I remember when it WAS in the game..well the tag anyway.

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
gloria update for this game it out for patreon, might be a signal for comeback
Looks like it's no, i leave a frag of a post of the creator:

Also, in order to clear up any potential confusion- at this time Milfy Cummy: Gloria returns is a surprise one-off release. There are no set plans for future updates, and if they do occur they will be irregular. Right now the primary focus is still on Hero Cummy. Sorry for any confusion!

As always, feel free to come visit us on our Discord server and leave any questions you might have:

Grey Qual

Jul 16, 2018
Is there a patch for this new update? There doesn't seem to be an option to change the nickname setting in the Gloria returns update.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Milfy Cummy was the only game they had that I liked. Bring it but please. Don't tease with shorts and not continue. Go big or go home Dev!

AngelGTZ0

Jan 1, 2021
The art of this game is just beautiful, what is it called? Recommend more games like this
Thanks for the game

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes