Ren'Py Milfy Summer [v0.2] [Whispering Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Whisper_T A warning, you should modify that post, simply say that there is an event with X character, do not write that they are family. Patreon does not accept incest, with that you are violating the TOS and they can close your page if they see it or someone reports you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again another developer decides to use the shittiest site in the world...go to subscribe.star , because ic is permitted, also because subscribe.star doesn't take 8% off you for earned revenue..they are not draconian censorship demons either. It always eludes me why someone would prefer to get ripped off and be heavy censored by a company I'd wish would go bankrupt.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There are still lots of changes that needs to be done. Like when you hoover over something it says where it leads, What time the school classes starts, access to the phone anytime instead of having to go to the living room everytime. that want to be music has got to go, it gets annoying after awhile.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Main Tags
Incest,Pregnancy,Harem, Corruption
Others
AnalSex, Cosplay, Creampie, Interracial, Sleep Sex, Spanking, School, Sex toys, Milf, Virgin, Others

NO Ntr

All other tags are those that will be added in new version

The game will be divided into three parts
About 3 chapters
Why kill the father and give the mother a boyfriend if you have no intention of doing NTR? So I assume the mother isn't a LI, am I wrong?

I'm going to tell you a secret: those who don't care that the mother has a boyfriend, wouldn't have cared if she didn't have one either. But without that boyfriend you would have been able to win over everyone who does care that the mother has a boyfriend. Unless the boyfriend is a key part of the story (which I hope isn't the case), it shouldn't be that traumatic to remove him. With or without a boyfriend you can still keep the mother out of the harem (which I have assumed is the intention).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes