Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Hello all, I made a manual french translation of this Xmas Episode and also one for the main game Milfy City v0.6e (reviewing the former mod by Larry Kubiac).
Both are avalaible here.

Salut tout le monde, j'ai réalisé une traduction manuelle française de Xmas Episode et aussi une révision complète du mod de Larry Kubiac pour le jeu principal Milfy City v0.6e.
Les deux sont disponibles ici.

Dec 27, 2019
Hello all, I made a manual french translation of this Xmas Episode and also one for the main game Milfy City v0.6e (reviewing the former mod by Larry Kubiac).
Both are avalaible here.

Salut tout le monde, j'ai réalisé une traduction manuelle française de Xmas Episode et aussi une révision complète du mod de Larry Kubiac pour le jeu principal Milfy City v0.6e.
Les deux sont disponibles ici.
Thank you for hard work!
Mo.

Reactions: Roche3945

jamezmchamez

Mar 19, 2021
Has anybody else had issues running the xmas version on Mac OS? The main game runs fine, but for some reason the xmas version refuses to run because I "don't have permission" to run the game :(

assassinsexo

Apr 25, 2020
Has anybody else had issues running the xmas version on Mac OS? The main game runs fine, but for some reason the xmas version refuses to run because I "don't have permission" to run the game :(
1. Open terminal and run the command "sudo chmod -R 755 /path/to/app."
(after the "755", drag the app into terminal, then click enter if you don't want to type it out)

2. Run the command "sudo xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine /path/to/app."

After that, it should be able to launch!

Reactions: buff

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I have heard great things about the game "Milfy City", but I also heard it is supposed to be getting some major update later this year so I wanted to wait before starting it. Therefore I tried this Xmas Special first just to get an idea of what the main game will be like. That was obviously a mistake because I was thrown into a world where I was clearly supposed to know about these characters already, which of course I don't. I have no backstory information regarding how these sexual relationships formed in the first place, or really know anything about the characters. That made it much less enjoyable for me to play, and as I just finished it up, I left the game rather disappointed overall. I felt the story was lacking and the sexual situations were rushed. Perhaps after playing the main game I will understand it better.

However I can say that the renders were very good and some the sexual situations were so unique I had never seen them before (Double Boob Job and Butt Job). So that was certainly an entertaining aspect at least.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
That was obviously a mistake because I was thrown into a world where I was clearly supposed to know about these characters already, which of course I don't. I have no backstory information regarding how these sexual relationships formed in the first place, or really know anything about the characters.
That's pretty much how I felt when I played it when it was new even being fully up to date with the main game at the time. The time jump is a bit jarring and relationships with characters have progressed much further during this Xmas episode than the version at the time had characters at. I'm not even sure the character personalities in this Xmas episode are accurate to how they actually developed in the main game after it was released, it feels like forever since I've played a Milfy City update. It was a nice treat at the time and it does indeed have some nice visuals, but it is just fluff just like most seasonal specials.

Reactions: save8lot

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
is it just me or the walkthru link directs me to nothing?
not much to the walkthrough to be honest. Find the 16 candies, which is pretty easy and find the four keys. Shouldn't take more than 20-30 mins to do the whole thing.

If you still need help, here:

Reactions: HHævnen

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
not much to the walkthrough to be honest. Find the 16 candies, which is pretty easy and find the four keys. Shouldn't take more than 20-30 mins to do the whole thing.

If you still need help, here:

Lies!!! I found 9 of the candies pretty easy. 5 more after serious scanning/clicking. The last one (outdoors, the one below the porch in the white cross hatch fence) I had to look up where to find it. And there is no way I'm going to start wearing my reading glasses to play these games so don't even go there!!! ;)

Definitely a cute little side game. Although, personally, I think it should be downloadable into the main game as a "side adventure" or something along those lines.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes