SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I have several questions, help me please:

1. What is the final scene with Caroline to increase her love level to 3? And how to unlock it? Im stuck
2. What will the story be if we chose telling the truth about the company names to the twin girls? I chose to lie lol
3. Are there any progression with the teacher on v.0.2d? As far as I know, she called us to the teacher room but when I clicked her, it says 'ON PROGRESS'

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I have several questions, help me please:

1. What is the final scene with Caroline to increase her love level to 3? And how to unlock it? Im stuck
2. What will the story be if we chose telling the truth about the company names to the twin girls? I chose to lie lol
3. Are there any progression with the teacher on v.0.2d? As far as I know, she called us to the teacher room but when I clicked her, it says 'ON PROGRESS'
1. Dunno
2. Telling the truth will get u to have sex with them, with light on. And they will stay around (maybe telling the truth will be better for future patch, who know)
3. Unlock her house on map but u cant go there.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So no mom next time, huh? Or Caroline. Was massively disappointed the Caroline stuff didn't progress AT ALL.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What do you mean her stuff didn't progress at all. It did.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
No progression
Are you being daft on purpose? The Caroline arc DID make some progress compared to v0.1, whoever says otherwise hasn't played the game because now Caroline can reach level 3 and is starting to fall for the MC. In her final scene she masturbated in her bed thinking about him.

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
Just a bit disappointed Caroline's story won't progress in the new update, but I can understand why. Still my fav, though.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Help me please. I can't find dad's office. Dark alley is open, mom only give a kiss and asks about night visit.
@

@Joland
Just a bit disappointed Caroline's story won't progress in the new update, but I can understand why. Still my fav, though.
How do you know that there is no progress, can you download the version for testing anywhere?

I only see version 0.2d for download

and at 0.3 = 45% progress, so not finished

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
@Joland

How do you know that there is no progress, can you download the version for testing anywhere?

I only see version 0.2d for download

and at 0.3 = 45% progress, so not finished
Read it in this thread, that the 0.3 version is going to progress mainly Sara's story.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes