idk14

Apr 26, 2020
Has the developer intentionally removed the "playing while sleeping" part with Sara and Caroline from the game so that it can be released on Steam or something? I still have my old version 0.71 on my PC and you can enter their room as soon as the game starts to play with them, but in this version, he goes to wake them up and ask them to watch a movie lol

idk14

Apr 26, 2020
i won't know till i play it but i hope not
Now you have to get to level 2 relationship before you can play with them at night and when he goes in the room, he says he wants to roleplay as she would sleep and then she agrees. I believe all night time scenes will now be like this. I'm thinking they did this so they won't get banned on steam or something, its a bit less exciting now but good for the game I guess.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Now you have to get to level 2 relationship before you can play with them at night and when he goes in the room, he says he wants to roleplay as she would sleep and then she agrees. I believe all night time scenes will now be like this. I'm thinking they did this so they won't get banned on steam or something, its a bit less exciting now but good for the game I guess.
It's patreon, not steam, there's a bunch of games with r*pe on the platform.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.1.2

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.2.1

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.1 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
Expecting an android version with mod

idk14

Apr 26, 2020
It's patreon, not steam, there's a bunch of games with r*pe on the platform.
I know what you mean but he might have changed the game entirely if he will be using the same version to release on steam. I highly doubt he would make two different versions of the game so he just took out the night scenes where girls are unconscious and turned them around so he won't be banned when he releases the same version on steam? That's just my guess.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes