Dasati

May 30, 2017
The focus of this update is Caroline and Liza. Quit asking how long testing will take as if you have a shred of intelligence you'd know its impossible to estimate. They might find barely any bugs and testing be done quickly. They might find lot of bugs/a bug thats hard to fix and it takes longer. There's simply no way to know until they actually do it.

D

Deleted member 42

The focus of this update is Caroline and Liza. Quit asking how long testing will take as if you have a shred of intelligence you'd know its impossible to estimate. They might find barely any bugs and testing be done quickly. They might find lot of bugs/a bug thats hard to fix and it takes longer. There's simply no way to know until they actually do it.
Liza?

U

User_51567

I just saying, temper your expectations. It seems like a lot of people have unrealistic ideas of a) when the update should come out and b) what content should be in it. We'll get some great stuff, Icstor always delivers good stuff, but if you hype yourself up you're only gonna be more upset if you don't get it and fail to appreciate what you're given.
Well.. You know how it goes for a lot of people on this website.
Throw out insane expectations of a game, throw it out some for so it becomes a reality for you.
Act surprised when the update rolls out, throw a tantrum about how it is a bad update and not what was promised (even though it wasn't promised).
And repeat. 9 out of 10 times these messages will be posted by new members without an avatar :p .

I haven't played this game yet b.t.w..
I was a huge fan of Icstor games a payed a lot of money to him over the last couple years, but i was one of those people who weren't happy about the fact that he rushed Incest story 2 and Milf's Villa so he could start this game.. So i deleted my pledge.
This game looks amazing, no doubt about that... But after 6 games of which he rushed 3 i decided that i am only going to support him again when he actually finishes this game :p

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Nope, don't live in the US

Before this dynamic speeds shit I always had 20MB/s download, and I still get around 26MB/s on steam or private trackers so it's not on my end at all
Well, our fiver optic is only on street here. Then its copper into the resiential areas.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So you have VDSL then. FTTH to a distribution point in your area and copper to your house. That is not bad i had VDSL 20mb for a long time, luckily now FTTH.

Well, our fiver optic is only on street here. Then its copper into the resiential areas.

dodo71

Jun 12, 2018
hi i wanna ask something guys. just played this few days ago and not expecting that much. and well, i know why people so love on this one. the lighting and the animation is great. and the modelling is not like ur regular vn and that is better than any vn (no honey select) i ever saw.

my question is, is Linda's story ends on after we got the business trip's date ? im waiting on weekend in-game and its locked. the walkthrough is kinda mess as well so just figuring out by urselves is quite hard tho
kmon, use your imagination. its a cool game

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Full .3 save?

Yes you can't fuck any of the family members.

Blueballing.
lol
He actually WAS serious.
I could now waste my time and explain to you what blueballing means and how this does not apply at all in this case because MC already had pussy, ass, BJs, HJs and titjobs left and right, but it would be pointless as you seem to be trolling on purpose.
Off to my ignore list you go instead.

wohoo i love aunts. will she be introduced in 0.4 ? (i havent played 0.3)
She's been introduced in v0.1, she visited mom once in the kitchen and you barged in on them.
4.jpg

SO now on the site they say: Testing : how much time it will take ? damn i cant wait
Expect 7-10 days considering the vast amount of new renders and animations.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So you have VDSL then. FTTH to a distribution point in your area and copper to your house. That is not bad i had VDSL 20mb for a long time, luckily now FTTH.
Well me? I use comcast. At&t throttles the hell out of their users.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes