khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new scenes. Would like to see the storyline for Mom and sisters developed further before expanding too much on the other girls though. I hadn't played this in several months and the story with Caroline hasn't really progressed at all since then.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
when would be the new update release?
CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.6 - 30%

So it's probably due out in Feb sometime, Icstor took a break over Xmas for family time and a rest. So for further updates.

Take a look here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
or ask on Discord here >>>>>>>>>>> [and join ICSTOR's Discord Server ]

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.6 - 30%

So it's probably due out in Feb sometime, Icstor took a break over Xmas for family time and a rest. So for further updates.

Take a look here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
or ask on Discord here >>>>>>>>>>> [and join ICSTOR's Discord Server ]
thanks for this.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not 0.6 specifically but for all releases.
... Every-time the game is updated it "evolves" and the prior version is gone. Ergo there is only one version to "preview", as you could consider the game to be "episodic" from that point of view.

So why ask about a preview when you get the basic gist of the game on page 1 here

Open the spoilers there to get all the info you want, and then scroll down to get screenshots of the game.

Then again go ask on the Discord Channel here.

[have fun asking them that very Q. there... ] ;)

Reactions: Kromo and Dasati

mainsim

Aug 27, 2018
... Every-time the game is updated it "evolves" and the prior version is gone. Ergo there is only one version to "preview", as you could consider the game to be "episodic" from that point of view.

So why ask about a preview when you get the basic gist of the game on page 1 here

Open the spoilers there to get all the info you want, and then scroll down to get screenshots of the game.

Then again go ask on the Discord Channel here.

[have fun asking them that very Q. there... ] ;)
(y)

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I don't think the Mom is being homophobic in any way, but that maybe there's some kind of jealousy/jilted thing going on with her. It feels to me like the Mom and her sister were very "close" when they were younger then Yazmin came along and took Liza away from her or maybe the Mom had a boyfriend that Yazmin seduced. Either way, I think the Mom's problem is simply Yazmin, not that her sister is gay.

Also, I hope we do get some more girl-on-girl action in the future beyond Liza/Yazmin and Zuri/Suri, both with and without family members. I might take awhile, but I'm hoping we get all these pairings (with MC involvement, of course):
  1. Mom/Sara
  2. Mom/Caroline
  3. Caroline/Sara
  4. Mom/Caroline/Sara
  5. Mom/Judy
  6. Mom/Liza
  7. Mom/Liza/Yazmin
  8. Judy/Celia
  9. Macy/Celia
  10. Macy/Sara
  11. Sara/Lily
  12. Caroline/Violet
I would love these pairings

Reactions: davildante

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Jeeze... that's a s**tload of updates there if that lot happened. Don't want much do ya...? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Not necessarily: Basically, it comes down to, you can have 21 scenes with one girl, or you can have one scene each with 21 different girls, or one scene each for every possible threesome permutation out of 7 girls.

(Actually, more realistically, it's the number of renders you wanna devote to each, but that's me getting pedantic.)

That would be a very different game from what Milfy City currently seems to be going for, though, so I doubt it'll happen. Maybe maybe maybe, if we all eat our vegetables and pray to Hentai Jesus every night like good little children, we'll get a Linda/Sara threesome or a Linda/Caroline threesome. But I wouldn't expect more than that.

(Hentai Jesus is that uncle who leaves his dirty magazines just laying around for anyone to find and always smells like ranch dressing for some reason.)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes