Aanti

Jul 15, 2018
The file "Milfy_City.exe" in the root folder is reported by two antiviruses. The same thing happens with all the games, such as: "Man of the house", "My cute roommate", etc ... Are all false positives?

Screenshot_2018-12-18 VirusTotal.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The file "Milfy_City.exe" in the root folder is reported by two antiviruses. The same thing happens with all the games, such as: "Man of the house", "My cute roommate", etc ... Are all false positives?
If they're not then a great many people have been infected with a load of sneaky viruses.
All joking aside, yes. False Positives. The problem with some AV suites is that they go for nearest possible identifier without any sort of Community Ranker to tell them the file is safe. Ren'Py and Unity are probably the two that get flagged more often than any other.
As you can see, the better-known ones have all told you the file is clean.
Jiangmin false positived some of my retail versions of games and more than one I got from Steam. I wouldn't trust that Trojan result. What triggers it is that Ren'Py generates a .log file on first load and it identifies that data execution as unwanted code.
Never heard of Cylance before I started using VirusTotal. I don't have any reason to trust them yet.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
can anyone please when will be the latest version be release here? and whats the current version
the latest update is seperate from the main game, and is just a small Xmas story. The current version till whenever we get a actual update is the one in op right now.

miftahzy

Nov 23, 2018
I suggest you read the front page....

And you'll see this.
This means if there is a new version out and it gets put on here then you'll know.

View attachment 200694

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.

PS: Don't even think of asking for it on Icstor's Discord channel either... He doesn't make an android version, and you'll get banned for asking.

If you want to find something then use the search function, in the relative thread/forum, as shown.

View attachment 200695
Sorry my bad

sabeltann

Jun 28, 2017
How to get more money when you only have 1$? I need at least 5$ to play rock, paper, scissors. I'm pretty far into the game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Fuck's sake. Caroline AGAIN?
Roaring hot ass aside, this is getting tiresome.

Roll on, 0.7 for a fucking difference for once.
his Patreons voted for more Caroline and ICSTOR actually laid out updates to other chars past v0.6. not sure if you pledge to him because you could have voted and made your voice heard.

I'm super happy with it. maybe we'll finally bang her in v0.6.

Reactions: Cico8

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Are there any rpg games where you can play as the main character and go molest anyone? good graphics pls
weird ik XDXD
and if this isnt the right place to put this up pls do suggest some place becuz im kinda new here tia
This is definitely not the right place to post for recommendations. Go

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes