Icejin

May 29, 2017
I dont know much about coding, could it be becuase I downloaded the mac version and unren only works with windows version ?
Windows version of 0.5 took to long to dl :D
Might be not a Mac guy there a unren for mac here: but it look like someone to need to update it

Last edited:

Icejin

May 29, 2017
to all the people having issue with mega download i use JDownloader paste the url and i got to download it

Reactions: tkm

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
guys can one of y'all report this bug? Im not on discord so idk what to do, but basically the headmaster isn't showing up correctly in my game... also I have a question, are previous saves compatible in this game, because I know that only some renpy games are compatible with previous games so... I don't want to miss out on any content

Reactions: lolkebab123

cheekibreeki

Apr 23, 2018
OK never mind the saves question. I thought they were somewhere in Documents but you just have to copy them from old game directory.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
OK never mind the saves question. I thought they were somewhere in Documents but you just have to copy them from old game directory.
You don't. They're stored in your Roaming folder. You just have to start playing the new version, and it will see the old saves.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes