Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I love this game, there is nothing out of the realm of thought. I mean sure the Mom is sex starved and wants to feel better and is falling for the son then there is the sisters there is at least three possibly 4 women in this game that are not drugged, blackmailed or what not to get what the mc wants and there is no stupid laws or rules or stupidity that plagues alot of the games that I have came across though the later is funny in some games.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Use the search bar...
Search Icstor...
Only Incest Story 1 and 2 are played in order, others are standalone...
I already use search bar.
Till now i have
Incest story 1-2
Milf's control
Taboo Request
Robot's Touch
Milf's villa (also this one in the search bar does not appare, for me fortune i already have it).

Now i see this new game. But if you write icstor in the search bar, this new game does not appear.
So i was wondering if there is more game to play now.

Edit
Anyway i just now see the images on first page! And damn! I already love the mother! Cant wait to fuck and come in her pussy all the time! Oh man XD i play only for the incest thing! Mother super yes:eazyHype:! Sister double yes XD revenge on the sexy teacher? Yes! :tf:

I hope this game have all the good thing that incest story 2 had.
And please for the love of the God! I hope this game have choice so we can avoid something we do not wanna see. =.= i think all the guys know who i wanna say =.=

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
There's a slight bug in MC's bedroom. If you have mom blow or use her feet at night, after the scene it's morning but the day won't change.

Jan 20, 2018
There's a slight bug in MC's bedroom. If you have mom blow or use her feet at night, after the scene it's morning but the day won't change.
It's not really a problem. It's the game attempting to proceed to the weekend when the content isn't ready yet. It'll come out at a later date.

Sep 1, 2017
Definitely one of the best games to come out in a long time and is more quality and has more content that most games that have multiple updates under their belts. Definitely a game I will keep an eye on in the future!:FeelsGoodMan:

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Is not the hj or fj scene with Caroline repetitive like mother's at night?
I don't think it is in this version. We may get repeatable events with Caroline later...this is still a v0.1x release. It might be light years ahead of other early games, but I think ICSTOR is still banging out the details on this one.

On a side note, I just wish more developers took this approach. Create content worth supporting, not a tech demo with promises of what may or may not come later and a Patreon page with pledge goals.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Any progress?? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I really want to see some action with her :coldsweat:
Still trying! :coldsweat:
Idk if i can make a good fan art in Iray. Since icstor is using Octane to render the game, i started to learn how Octane works.
And i'm having a hard time trying to find Sara's short :/

JauSenpaii

Feb 22, 2018
After 4 hours of work and 1500+ lines of code, i did a unofficial port

have fun guys

if any of the mods/uploaders would be so nice to link it to the op <3
There's a lot of errors especially at night and the store I can't buy the other items except the camera

frank398

May 4, 2017
We want others save because we cant buy anything coz theres a bug when buying in android
I tried using the pc save. Downloaded and moved it to game file no luck. Renamed it snd get a not a zip file error. We just need to wait until boom patches it i guess

Pepsicrush

Feb 6, 2018
I'm fairly new here and see lots of praise for this game, just downloaded it and will play soon. But I've noticed many of you praising the creator of this and seems like they've made some really good games in the past and was wondering if anyone could fill me on on what the creator has made in the past. I'd like to look back at their work, especially if I end up loving this game.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
cool, thanks for sharing, have you guys seen the animation show "F is for Family"? love the scene where the son was hiding under the parents bed, then the parents comes in and started making out up to the point of having sex, when the son tried to crawl away from under there, he looks up and sees his dad's balls slapping it up to his mom anus, then the whole family had dinner together LOL

Reactions: rgnar62

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm fairly new here and see lots of praise for this game, just downloaded it and will play soon. But I've noticed many of you praising the creator of this and seems like they've made some really good games in the past and was wondering if anyone could fill me on on what the creator has made in the past. I'd like to look back at their work, especially if I end up loving this game.
Incest Story, Milf Control, Taboo Request. But for example i love this and hate Milf Control. He did these games with different approach in mind. In my humble opinion he improved a lot since those games and this here might be his best if he finishes it.

U

User_215882

Milf control was probably the only one with a
Depends Do you like rpgm because every game up to this one has been done in rpgm. If you don't care milf control was pretty good as are the other stuff. Just go to his website to take a look.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes