Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I guess it makes sense that the family is winning. Hope we see some more of that aunt soon though.
My personal view on the matter is: Nomen est omen. :cool: This is Milfy City after all.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
How do I know I've finished all the content?
When your balls are empty

Edit; Nah in all seriousness you either read the walkthrough (in the main thread) or just after you get all the main characters to the next level

Reactions: bobbo69

Patan

May 28, 2017
I do not open a store, what should I do?
i am not exacly sure what you are asking but, if you are asking how to go sex shop you have to go after evening. If you are asking how to purchase items from regular shop you have to click shelfs behind the guy at shop.

Drasimoto

Feb 21, 2018
Excuse me for this propably stupid question, but I tried to download the game for a few times now, and everytime I try to extract the .rar file, 7zip says its unable to open this archive "as an archive". Is this a problem with my computer or is it the game file?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Excuse me for this propably stupid question, but I tried to download the game for a few times now, and everytime I try to extract the .rar file, 7zip says its unable to open this archive "as an archive". Is this a problem with my computer or is it the game file?
Update your 7zip or WinRar to the latest version...

Reactions: Hanthex

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
This is undoubtedly one of the best games I've seen in this site.
It's beautiful, the models are well designed (even though I'd make some changes here and there), the animation is top notch and the setting is very interesting. Don't expect anything jaw dropping in terms of plot though. It's more of the same, but it gets straight to the point and it does so very well. Great fapping material :p

playcifier

Jan 14, 2018
For a 0.1 this is really good, just the right amount of content to get yourself going. I think people have said it more than enough already but look at these improvements. I just compared the animations of Milf's control to the current ones in Milfy City and that is an amount of progress one can really applaud for.

Got a quick question though, followed the mom's path and got stuck at the second visit in the office. The walkthrough states that I have to visit her twice, but she doesn't spawn in the office anymore. Is there another trigger that I overlooked ? I needed 10 minutes to get through the second picture of the cleaning job so maybe I am just dumb, who knows.

Edit: Yup, dumb as fuck. Got to go to mum's bedroom in the morning. Got this 5 seconds after I posted this. Someone skin me pls.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Got a quick question though, followed the mom's path and got stuck at the second visit in the office. The walkthrough states that I have to visit her twice, but she doesn't spawn in the office anymore. Is there another trigger that I overlooked ? I needed 10 minutes to get through the second picture of the cleaning job so maybe I am just dumb, who knows.
I'm not quite sure, but I believe I met her in her bedroom the morning after the events of the second office encounter... After that she visited my room etc...

Reactions: jande21

Shawn0605

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a download link for android thats v0.1e? Coz in v0.1 i cant buy in the shop. Wherever i click an item I go back.

For a 0.1 this is really good, just the right amount of content to get yourself going. I think people have said it more than enough already but look at these improvements. I just compared the animations of Milf's control to the current ones in Milfy City and that is an amount of progress one can really applaud for.

Edit: Yup, dumb as fuck. Got to go to mum's bedroom in the morning. Got this 5 seconds after I posted this. Someone skin me pls.
U playing v0.1? If yes, where are you playing pc or android phone?

I still can not touch the items in the store. What can I do. I'm asking for Android
Yeah me too. I think we should wait for v0.1e

Ca
The mobile version it's definitely bugged in that part where you can't buy anything and doesn't have the incest patch. The good news I have for people who want to play this on android smartphone is that you can use the PC version saves on your mobile, it works perfectly.
Can i have your save :D

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes