oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sat into the chair looking for names, clicking on the dossier BAM 96 96 96!! Time is ticking!!
The ticking ticking too quickly. I play this with the Cheat Engine 6.8.1 with Speadhack 0.1
the mom there seems to like discipline. Or it is just her daughter's butt she likes?
You like, like your phntasie like .... mommys love to care: :heartcoveredeyes:
Pic 1: Look the dangerous Insect bite. Pic 2: The Mom massages this with healing ointment.
Insect bit.png Mom care.png
:D this thinking make me pleasure :D

May 8, 2018
I'm just picturing myself sitting on the couch watching TV and out of the blue shouting, "Hey Siri, when's the next update of Milfy City, I need to get my dick up!"

Siri: "Your dick will be happy to know that the next update of Milfy City is at 40% and rising, just like your dick."
Lol. Your comment is gold. Hhahahha. Btw, not fan of Apple.

Reactions: RomanHume

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
BLIND ????
Come on man, don't be rude! He's asking for the preview images that icstor release before every update, and clearly they're not in OP! :D
Is the preview images in the OP? cant seem to find?
Type "preview" in the search box in the top right corner and search among those posts.
Remember to select "Search this thread only".

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Come on man, don't be rude! He's asking for the preview images that icstor release before every update, and clearly they're not in OP! :D

Type "preview" in the search box in the top right corner and search among those posts.
Remember to select "Search this thread only".
I don`t ment to be rude, but if those that he means, I´m apologying !!! More accurate questions, please !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

ShaiKhulud

Jul 2, 2017
Never heard about Milf City (on F95 purely for SS and The Twist). Liked some pics, so decided to give it a try.

Wow, that's quality. This is a very potent game even now, and given early 0.4 status I'm amazed with the content and progress. It's Big Brother we've never got. Animations are fantastic and I love overall visuals. My only problem right now: why are videos interlaced, ffs? Not a problem, but it's a funny error on ICSTOR's part. Hope he'll fix it.

I'll wait for November 0.5 release, I guess, and sign for a Patreon. That's how good this game is.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Are you planning to add some muscle girl(s) in there? That would be awesome...
Holy fuck, I hope not. I'm frankly getting sick of seeing fucking muscle girls everywhere I look in this sort of game. Way too commonplace to be in any way a good thing for Milfy City. In any case, would they fit the scene at all? There's no community gym for them, anyway.

I have zero creative control over the content that goes in, but I sincerely hope ICSTOR doesn't put a single muscle girl in this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That's what patron polls are for. Seeing what people want.
I was rude and it was uncalled-for. I apologise. But I stand by my earlier assertion that I just don't want them in this game. I think if ICSTOR has any interest in it himself, he'll see about trying to make it happen.
All I can see from a muscle girl in a game like this is a sub-male scenario which I again have seen all too often.
All stereotyping aside, it would take an awful lot of new groundwork and effort just to make it on par with the rest of the characters - and let's not forget there's still development on every other character to go as well.

At the end of the day, I'm generally happy with whatever the team decides. Just so long as content we'd rather not partake of is an optional character rather than having being a character progression tool.
My distaste of muscle girls in general does not mean I only like soft and pudgy. Most of the girls I've been attracted to through life have had some muscle. Just not enough to have it oozing from every orifice.

themystic333

Sep 14, 2018
Holy fuck, I hope not. I'm frankly getting sick of seeing fucking muscle girls everywhere I look in this sort of game. Way too commonplace to be in any way a good thing for Milfy City. In any case, would they fit the scene at all? There's no community gym for them, anyway.

I have zero creative control over the content that goes in, but I sincerely hope ICSTOR doesn't put a single muscle girl in this.
Commonplace? I would differ. It's actually rather hard to find, and even harder to find it well done with nice animation and beyond just toned abs. I think ICSTOR has done some great artwork with this game and I think a muscular girl there would look fantastic - because there's been a lot of care put into details and realism in MC so far.

And it's not because a building has not been spawned yet that it cannot be set up. Plus I haven't seen anything going on yet in the school gym - a clue maybe that this is in fact in the works? Also, MC is built so that you can ignore girls if you don't fancy them, so why reject diversity just for the sake of it? There's plenty of us out there who like fit female bodies of different types.

Reactions: notnormal

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Commonplace? I would differ. It's actually rather hard to find, and even harder to find it well done with nice animation and beyond just toned abs. I think ICSTOR has done some great artwork with this game and I think a muscular girl there would look fantastic - because there's been a lot of care put into details and realism in MC so far.

And it's not because a building has not been spawned yet that it cannot be set up. Plus I haven't seen anything going on yet in the school gym - a clue maybe that this is in fact in the works? Also, MC is built so that you can ignore girls if you don't fancy them, so why reject diversity just for the sake of it? There's plenty of us out there who like fit female bodies of different types.
You should really read the follow up post Squark made shortly after the one you just replied to. :)

Reactions: american
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes