sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oyunun altyazı dosyalarına nasıl erişebilirim? .... Please send me a 0.4 version translation please
You're kidding yourself if you think ICSTOR has enough time to translate this game in Turkish and I don't think his Turkish fanbase is big enough that someone will bother with a fan-made one.
Sorry.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
NTR-Netorare genre of eroge hentai games meaning cuckold.It means that the main protogonist's loved one(s) are taken from somebody else.
Only trash love it and it comes with the ugly bastard tag
Christ, people are so possessive of their fictional families they're committing crimes against humanity with.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm seems like we should be able to fuck the mom this time around. I low key hope its her raping him. Like MC sleep moms bust in and ride him. It would be fresh for ICStor since almost all his other MCs basically rape the mother. Then again they say you can't rape the willing.

Christ, people are so possessive of their fictional families they're committing crimes against humanity with.
Well it's just men are selfish in general well when it comes to women.

Reactions: Thermophob
Dec 28, 2017
I really would love to see some more "action" scenes with Zuri and Suri. Man, they are hot. Same with Caroline and of course my fav - Linda.
From the look of "poses" of female characters during the scenes, i can say that ICTOR likes the same "views" of certain body parts as me :)
Suri and Zuri were absolutely fantastic. I mean i lied my pants off when it came to that part and i still enjoyed the "rewards" So i understand exactly what you mean. This whole game has been a very fun experience.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Why ?

That does not negate, this doubles. If the rapist saying, "she was willing," he rape additional, continuing.

Selfishness is the opposite of love
I already said why if you played his previous games it's always the Male MC raping. I mean looking at the mom you can tell she would rape her son. I'm surprised she aint go attack the teacher yet.

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Just discovered this game, and I am glad I did. I am looking forward to seeing more updates to the story.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Oh hell no!!! Gross!
You have noticed what website you're on, right? Not trying to start any shit with you, Normie, but now I hope our Bieberlicious hero gets to impregnate every woman in this game, just to help you break out of your shell. Oooh, I can just see the animation now of his little Elmers squirts swimming towards mommas waiting egg, squirming with all their might to get in. Maybe it could be a minigame!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I do not know what you have. I love to see a pregnant mother in Month 7. 8. 9...
She is looking forward to her coming baby. and they look so sweet, lovely, dreamy ...

Reactions: Tea1980

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Maybe it could be a minigame!
LOL

I agree that the writer (s) have set up pregnancy for the aunts. I just wish they hadn't set up Liza's "conversion" that way while also sticking in some BS about Linda being "homophobic " and there being a break in the relationship- that nonsense came out of nowhere as much as the nonsense of her being lesbian. Sheesh, make Lily or Delilah or even Celia lesbian, the last in particular would have been a good candidate. That would give more reasonable motivation to Celia following through on the blackmail orders, I.e. Desiring what she is not getting elsewhere in her life due to her significant other.

And yes, I see how ICSTOR toned down the rape, but he also toned WAY UP the internal dialogue of the females and character building (as well as quality of images and animation ,but that is separate). He (they) seem to be aiming for a more sympathetic MC? Still a ways to go, imo.

I agree with the sentiment posted by others that Linda should be sneaking into MC's room at this point, but the same is true for Sara, although in the latter case her submissive shyness would keep her out without explicit orders/invitation.

On rough behavior, ALL the females have explicitly demonstrated interest in domination by the MC. But his smallness makes that somewhat absurd unless he has superhuman strength or something, the only character s that he outweighs are the schoolgirls like Sara. Everyone else appears perfectly capable of kicking the MC's ass. To be dominated by such a pussy requires a LOT of imagination... Or redrawing the character ;)

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
I do not know what you have. I love to see a pregnant mother in Month 7. 8. 9...
She is looking forward to her coming baby. and they look so sweet, lovely, dreamy ...
I hope this game have pregnant scene with linda liza caroline and celia(ntr) and have the story after baby born looks so sweet and happy. May be sound like a weird but this is game for entertainment in the real world we can't do this because of a creminal.

Reactions: oCATo and CptRexx
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes