BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Anyone know who's the person in the painting by the bedrooms?
I'm not sure I understood you correctly but if you mean the poster image, it looks like the two sisters, mom and MC in bed together! Guess that's the end-game of all IC-games :p

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Where can I view all the spoilers since 0.4 without looking through all the messages, or are there not any?

Dec 28, 2017
Are we able to get back into Sara's room after Mom told us not to? :)
Well idk if it's a bug or working as intended, but yeah i was able to go in late night. Maybe because i had already finished the story with Sara at the time idk. I could however interact with her when Linda/Mom was asleep.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
I think i miss something somewhere in this topic. This game is overrated in my opinion, how can nobody see that 85% of the actual game in 0.4 come from 0.1. Each update add almost nothing and take at least 3 months to come out.
Yes, it's beautiful and i fucking love the animation and girls model and even the story.
But even if i'm not a gambler, i bet this game gonna take the same road as Teacher Pet's sadly :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: clinias

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
I think i miss something somewhere in this topic. This game is overrated in my opinion, how can nobody see that 85% of the actual game in 0.4 come from 0.1. Each update add almost nothing and take at least 3 months to come out.
Yes, it's beautiful and i fucking love the animation and girls model and even the story.
But even if i'm not a gambler, i bet this game gonna take the same road as Teacher Pet's sadly :FeelsBadMan:
No clue what your talking about. 0.4 almost doubled the content in the game. 1200+ renders and 88 animations.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
No clue what your talking about. 0.4 almost doubled the content in the game. 1200+ renders and 88 animations.
Did you play 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 separately before playing 0.4? if not how'd you know where the previous ends and where the next starts. have you gone through all the scenes, all paths, all variations? in those scenes with big sis, were they just 2-3 images with 100 lines of dialogue or were there a good number of renders and animations in each of them. Just compare the CGs and animations of 0.3 and 0.4.

I have a brain, but I can't see it. Doesn't mean it ain't there.

If you are going just by the no. of sex scenes (anal, vaginal) then yes not much has been added. Those will be added in due time.
It's still just 0.4 of the game. But 2000+ renders and 160+ animations, and just 3-4 actual sex scenes, that means there's more story and not just click and bang. Upto 0.4 it was mainly character development and story progression. The next few updates should add more sex scenes than the previous ones.

If you don't wanna be disappointed, i suggest you play it when it is completed, which I estimate would be near the end of 2019 at this rate.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes