bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with hot-fix patch for those who have already downloaded v0.4b with the inventory bug and don't want to re-download the whole game.

Also updated my compressed PC version with it here:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
And I will be ready to ban all the ANTIFA NTR people. But that is besides the point and lets not digress, or that will be another issue.....
Im staying out of it! Already been involved with 2 outbreaks over that topic.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Updated OP with hot-fix patch for those who have already downloaded v0.4b with the inventory bug and don't want to re-download the whole game.

Also updated my compressed PC version with it here:
The filenames for all the current links in the OP don't actually indicate whether it's the hotfix release or not, I assume it is though?

pyle

Aug 14, 2017
can someone upload inventory bug hotfix on somewhere else than mega? I exceeded my mega limit and 6hour wait for 6MB is kind of long wait. :/

Reactions: untime

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i looked in this thread, didn't see an answer. i can't save any files. i'm trying to save a new game from scratch. i get an error saying, "exception: not saved - no valid save locations"

NVM, it started working now.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
can someone upload inventory bug hotfix on somewhere else than mega? I exceeded my mega limit and 6hour wait for 6MB is kind of long wait. :/
Updated OP

Reactions: bas

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Go on ur phone and dow load it. Use ur service providers connection. U should be able to have another 6gb from that isp

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
in previous week i have write here ,must wait to completed the goal in patreon and someone here says its different things ,the goal in patreon and the game release ..watch now , in time of the goal goes 100% the update released ! :) :)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Think its actually meant for v2. I believe the patch isnt working anymore because now we actually have the aunt to deal with.
Or, at least the website claims it's for version 2.
I would still say, if it’s listed for v3. It will only work for 3. Also this incest patch discussion should be done in its own thread.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes