Berweezy

Jun 21, 2018
Welp I started playing the game and.......its officially fucking ruined. The fucking game dev cunt Changed Celia's story just as I feared. MC no longer blackmails her into sex and does any BDSM/rape stuff anymore. Its completely boring, generic vanilla trash now. I wish this fucking peice of shit never updated the game. Before the update I had hope that someone would come along and finish the original but now its so ruined that I dont even want this game to be finished anymore.
I'm not gonna lie, now you're just being ungrateful. You have no one to blame but Patreon for their TOS.

pavel-pavel

May 12, 2017
the game is completely ready , but in order to milk the money , he will release updates every three months a little at a time :РОФЛМАО::РОФЛМАО:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yes, and?? What has that got to do with anything? Do you know how many lies that dude you're sucking off has told?
No lies where told when it comes to his work for the Game. Onyx is the Writer and he told us any Character he worked on and how much it was during the last couple of months. The only thing Onyx was unreliable were the deadlines. But even then, why should it be his fault? It was Icstors Fault of course.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
This was one of my favorite games because of the impeccable visuals. I completely forgot about it until I saw it in the latest updates, super glad I came across it and it was an update!

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes