Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Oh man I gave Caroline $ 200 and now I have 0 and the next day she wants me $ 150 again. How do I get money ??
You can also use the console to give yourself some money.
I did it so I don't have to spend my time on repetitive tasks like this.. Use the search feature to find how to open the console and what command to type(I don't remember exactly)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
We have a whole section of the forum for requesting game suggestions, please don't do it in the game threads.

Thanks

Reactions: ElmerFudd

p.k.b

Jun 10, 2018
does the milfy city character have the actual existence in real world i mean do the real world actress had to act for the game

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Of course she did, Well they did actually.
It's like that for every game.

Cyphaias

Jun 10, 2018
already got the anal sex with lube with sara, already had the tight job and facil with caroline, already had the weekend event on Linda, done the things with suri and his sister. Did i do all i could in this patch or im missing something?

BO$$99

Jun 18, 2018
already got the anal sex with lube with sara, already had the tight job and facil with caroline, already had the weekend event on Linda, done the things with suri and his sister. Did i do all i could in this patch or im missing something?
Can u sent me ur save data

Dasati

May 30, 2017
If the girls relationships are 3/3/3/2 and all the scenes are unlocked in the scene gallery then yes your done.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I don't think he will rush the game to the end. (for those talking about it above*)
He doubled his revenue since he started this game. Unless he has plans for a new project that's as good, there's no reason he would end this one too early

Well the concern is that icstor's last two games, Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa, he was working on simultaneously and rushed both endings. This is by his own admission which he said he just needed a change and wanted to work on something else. That being said in that same post he said that he hired a programmer to take a lot of the workload off of him so I don't see it happening. But the point is there is cause for the worry

a great game. it got some of the best animation around.
one thing i got to say to the developer (and any game developer)

>>>>(introduce major game plot) <<<<

if u wanna grow the fanbase, add some character twists.
e.g. someone goes to jail, another gets merried, or gets deported.
or go GoT on us and kill ppl.

a great example was on DoD, where she goes back home to her mother and we had to fly there to get her back. it all adds to the story, it's not all "Faster" or "Cum on *insert here body part*"

it doesn't have to be a long story, but short ones( like quests) or much like DLC in other console games.
Eh. I see what you're saying but in your very post you mention another game with stuff like that. And that's what's great: There's stuff for everybody. Some people want a game with major plot focuses and others want a game that's sex scene after sex scene after sex scene. Nothing wrong with either stance, and what's great is there's enough of each kind for everybody (I'd rec. Daughter for Dessert, that's got a pretty good plot going on along with great animation)

Reactions: Homealone
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes