TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Well you are playing a 0.2, you shouldn't be that surprised
yeah yeah i know that's why imma leave it for now and i know there is a lot of content for 0.2 but i'm one of these guys that want anything on map to have content and not click on a character's house and it says under progress so yeah that's the main reason but the game is great with a lot of content i won't argue with that cuz it's a fact.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Me, because she is ugly, annoying and all around worse than ALL the other characters.
Sara? Ugly? You have some DAMN HIGH STANDARDS bigpenniser.
i...I respect everybody opinions but i just can't really grasp where sara's "uglyness" is shining on to your retina.
Her personality understandable if you dislike clingy lovestruck Little sister persona.

Asking you what makes her ugly will just make it opinion based question so doesn't really matter.
I'm just lost for words. Well.. All opinions matter #FreeSpeech.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
i...I respect everybody opinions but i just can't really grasp where sara's "uglyness" is shining on to your retina.
Her personality understandable if you dislike clingy lovestruck Little sister persona.

Asking you what makes her ugly will just make it opinion based question so doesn't really matter.
You asked, I answered. Dont ask if you are not looking for a response.

I cant understand how someone can NOT find her ugly, so...

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You asked, I answered. Dont ask if you are not looking for a response.
I cant understand how someone can NOT finde her ugly, so...
We can keep going if you want but we will not end our discussion even after thousand pages so i'm not interested.
I asked a question and i got an answer from you. Opinion based questions will never end so why should i keep going?
You don't like something that i do. I'm just surprised in the diversity in people. Keep it there.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017

when you compare her to ANY other character, Sara is ugly.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Its not that hard to understand to be honest.

Even in the image above that has guy asking how to get 3 scenes he cant find, is blatantly obvious when compared to Violet and Caroline.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I'm a lover of freckles and emerald green eyes so I root soooo much for Sara... I just find Caroline to be... generic beautiful girl #2... you know what I mean? Like she's ''perfect'' on so many point for some people...

atlanticjim

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone else get a glitch where a black square appears in the middle of the screen?

And also one where you go somewhere random(like Carolines room or shop to buy wine) and all highlights disappear from the screen aswell as the leave button?

Pretty gamebreaking bug, seeing as I can't continue the weekend event with Linda or talk to Caroline...
I’m getting this glitch too. And it appears to reside in the save file. I thought it might be in the proggy and reinstalled a fresh copy but the problem persists.
Unless anyone has a solution I’ll have to load a 0.1 save from here and move along.
The 0.1 saves from here will work?

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Its not that hard to understand to be honest.

Even in the image above that has guy asking how to get 3 scenes he cant find, is blatantly obvious when compared to Violet and Caroline.
When I compare her to ANY other character, Sara is beautiful. Do you see what i did there?
This discussion is pointless. Let's drop it.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
I'm a lover of freckles and emerald green eyes so I root soooo much for Sara... I just find Caroline to be... generic beautiful girl #2... you know what I mean? Like she's ''perfect'' on so many point for some people...
I second this!!!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
During my first play-through of V.2 I was talking to Carolina in one the scenes on the couch before she was robbed and one of the prompted conversation lines said something like " I am in an incestuous relationship with Sarah" or something like that. After that I never saw it again. I would like to revisit that conversation but do not know the path. Can someone help?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I see something about twins in this thread, that should be in the game? where and how to find them?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
They are encountered toward the end of this version in Dad's story line.
ah ok havent gotten that far yet thanks, I got another problem, mom at work, she keeps saying come back tomorrow, but nothing happens and MC says he should go give a massage in the evening, but she is no where :/ and I keep searching in here but cant find any answer

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes