Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
Man, I wish you didn't have to screw over the Dad for the Twins' questline... He's so cool and chill, I actually really like him. Usually, the dads in these kinds of games are either generic deadbeats or sleazebag assholes; and that's if they even exist in the first place. The Dad here is such a breath of fresh air, honestly.

I'd feel bad about taking Linda away from him if I didn't think he probably enjoys the cold and abusive process of a failing marriage. The threesome almost made up for it, but I still plan to redo the questline depending on how things play out. Doesn't seem he has it too hard, at least.
True. We need some dominatrix for dad. But i guess he's already a client of one.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
this update is a bomb ! it was worth the waiting :) Caroline and The Twins are my favourite :D

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No, not really. Those aren‘t huge teams like EA or Origin so getting a few hour's worth of fun out of this was great.

However - more is always welcome :)

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
It might be somewhat little content for two months but I'll take these releases if the quality remains this caliber. You can literally see the yearning in the kissing animation during mom's weekend event. Never seen anything like it in other games. Plus almost completely bug free on release? Unheard of!

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Plus I wish more games followed his example and add a scene gallery. Better than having a million saves.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes