longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
All of the new scenes with family members is foreplay with no actual penetrate, I hope this doesn't become like Milf Villa where he teases the mother so hard and drops a shitty scene in the end...

Reactions: Earthling
Aug 28, 2017
She even talks about getting her nails done and shit at some point. The living room thing makes absolutely no sense. I'm certain this event is supposed to take place in a beauty salon which hasn't been implemented as this is a version 0.2beta hence 0.2b.
Yep. Though I'm not sure if beta has anything to do with it.
The new location just hasn't been added yet in 0.2.

Other obvious lines:
"what a coincidence" about them meeting there.
"Shush! not in public"
"I'm not talking to you about this in the middle of a salon"

All of the new scenes with family members is foreplay with no actual penetrate, I hope this doesn't become like Milf Villa where he teases the mother so hard and drops a shitty scene in the end...
Oh man I hope not. That was awful.

Reactions: Earthling

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Beyond disappointed. 2 releases so far and 2 sex scene. 1 anal thats all and 1 threesome (of sort). Jeeez.

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
İncest patch didnt work for me.It still says Linda,my best friend Sara etc.
Edit:I delete rpyc patch.And it solved.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
either i'm thinking of a different game cuz i coulda swore you got to have sex with mom and older sister??
You are mixing it up then for sure because those didn't happen here :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry for ask this, but... why some animations go slow?
Can somoene help me with this? Till now i had no problem with animations in game, but this time look like a bit slow.
Any advice? Anticipate thankses.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry for ask this, but... why some animations go slow?
Can somoene help me with this? Till now i had no problem with animations in game, but this time look like a bit slow.
Any advice? Anticipate thankses.
Maybe your rig is outdated? Is it better after a fresh reboot? Do you have a lot of stuff going on at the same time?

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes