• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 424456

Mllfy City No doubt is one of the best games I have ever played. The graphics quality is amazing, just like the animations the story is excellent. The characters are great also the mother, Caroline, the therapist and Celia are sensational. I look forward to the development of the story
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Koniar

Extremely good game, graphics are superb, story is interesting and overall quality is by far best i have seen. I really like that it isnt vn, where you move only in one direction, but at least you can choose which character you will follow. Most importandly i really like Catherine
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tecmoxninja

This game is full of fantastic animations, very diverse and charismatic female characters, excellent game interface, no bugs and especially zero grinding.
    The game seems to have very potential, watching even its past games I have no doubt about it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

elijahmikaelson

This game includes the features that I've always wanted to see in that type of games. I do very much look forward to playing the upcoming versions. I think this game has a lot of potential, it would be horrible if this game is not developed. The essential feature of this game, in my opinion, are the animations which are truly beyond measure, one of the most realistic animations in adult games.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deniz31

Even though its only version o.1, its one of the best incest themed games.There are four different girl with different personalities and body types so everyone can find something according to his taste.There is no grinding, gameplay is fun.Mother character is great.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

paulmall

The game is great. The grafics are very well done but the dialog needs a little bit of improving but is well done. I really liked the static of the chararteres and the game itself, it does give a lot of space for more content.(even if there is not much of it). i can se the creator of the game has passion on what he does and put a lot of effort on the charaters (the charaters is the biggest complement that i can give him) the other issue that i have with the game is that there is no free version on his patreon and is a little big,but that is just nitpik of my part, is understandable why is very big(1,5 gigabites)but i think that don't matter. Is a shame that is short but can't wait for more
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Anonny

It is apparent from all the 5-star ratings before mine that Milfy City is unanimously considered a masterpiece. It is the perfect blend of gorgeous visuals, actually smooth animations, dynamic sound design, memorable characters, seamless gameplay, and a diverse array of fetishes, all wrapped into a beautiful neat package.
    Everyone from players to developers should be encouraged to play through Milfy City to observe how high the bar for erotic games can be set - see what is possible when love, talent, and hard work is poured into ones craft.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

HornyYoshi

I think this is ICSTOR at their best. The character models, the visuals, the story is awesome. Really love the characters especially Caroline. Gameplay is not too tediously grinding. Hoping there will be more sex scenes though and newer characters!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

vlad777

Well, I really liked this game. Renders are excellent. I really like that you gave choice whatever to develop relationships with characters or not, or maybe partially develop (make a revenge for example, but not develop further). I usually don't like pointless clicking on the map with dozens of empty locations, but you make it right. I wait for continue. Personally, I like Sara the most, but I also will wait for Macy's and neighbor girl's routes too.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Raider

I have played many VN but this game one of the best among many. Great game play, excellent graphics and an awesome story line. I think this is the best game by ICSTOR so far. Keep it up guys ......Great Work
  11. 1.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

To make up for rushing ICSTOR's previous projects, he brings us a new game that makes up for all our frustration. This new game has incredible models and gameplay. Moreover, it seems to run better than Milfs Villa which is a plus. Anyways, for the pros and cons list:

Pros:
    -Beautiful females with top quality bodies
    -Okayish story with 0 bullshit plots
    -Not a rushed "Lets fuck" game. Starting slow is better. Just not too slow is best though.
    -Smooth animations with good physics
    -Looks like there are going to be a good amount of locations and more females added in.
    -Secret pictures are easy to find.
    -Gorgeous graphics
    -Great performance and stable game

Cons:
    -For anyone who is looking for particular fetishes like lolicon, bestiality, rape, etc. This game does not have that. Probably for the time being unless some rich patreon donator demands it from ICSTOR.
    -As with every person who is playing this game....When is the next update?

All in all, this is one of the few games I will be waiting for an update to in the near future.

Edit: Had to change it. I gave ICSTOR one last chance to redeem himself. After he delayed all updates for 2 YEARS, he comes out with a tiny update that lasts like 1 minute. Clearly milking his patreons. Easy money, easy customers.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Laseron22

Excellent visual, sweet charaters. Humor and a lot of content. Animated stuff and everything esle. Even 0.1 version shows a lot of potential. Hope author will fix "missable" content. Recommended to friends.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

deoclitian

I played all of Icstor games, his games are always good but Milfy City is his best so far, his choice to work with ren`py paid off, the story is good ,the graphic and renders are top notch, all of the characters are hot ,my favourite is big sis, the cosplay costumes that she wears are jaw dropping . I have no doubt this game will become one of the most popular games on f95
  14. 5.00 star(s)

fertg

One of the best games according to me.Icstor always provides with quality content (except one time).
    His previous games were good with good storyline and great graphics.
    Renpy has definitely given a boost to his games from previous rpgs.

Story is good.Characters are just awesome.There is not a single character which you can ignore in the game.More than enough gameplay and a promising story ahead.

There were some bugs but that does not concerned much.

Waiting for the next update.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Hentie1975

The fact that ICSTOR has finally moved onto renpy is probably the single biggest piece of good news and warrants anyone's attention on this game. The story is the usual fair with incest (though the mother is not the standard corruption route) and the models that are used are some of the best if not best in any game project currently being created. If youre looking for a great game with more content on its first release than many others combined, Milfy City is one to definitely keep a close eye on.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Ayoitsher

I love it. I want more, so i hope its not too long of a wait. The images are great, the animations are great; even the story on how everything comes to play are great. If the updates are regular, this will definitely be a favorite. I'm curious to see where it will go.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

fsck

Version: 0.1f

+Pros:

This game is exceptionally good. The amount of content available is remarkable considering it's only the first release.

The characters, graphics, story, and most importantly, the fetishes are outstanding so far, and I am eagerly awaiting future releases.

-Cons:

--SPOILER WARNING--

The only character that didn't quite gel with me was the teacher. She had an interesting personality, but the blackmailing didn't make for a very interesting story. However, that's just a personal opinion, I'm not a fan of the blackmail fetish. I would've preferred some kind of retaliatory public humiliation, rather than blackmail for sex.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Auark6376

Best game on this site so far and it's only version 1. Let's get this into Popular Games.

Sara is my favorite, but everyone has their own opinion. As long as this game keeps getting updates, there's no excuses for the people who haven't played it. It's got it all dude, it's got it all. The graphics, the characters, the gameplay, the story, THE POTENTIAL.

I know, potential doesn't mean very much 99% of the time. I think this game with be one of the few exceptions to that rule. With time will come perfection. This game is the standard for other devs to try to beat.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

ludobico

Great game, stunning characters, good storyline. there's a lot of content for a 0.1 version; some little bugs and - in my opinion - a too "easy" relationship with linda are the only bad notes. overall, ICSTOR is a certainty.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

SeeEmilyPlay

Amazing game, superb renders, interesting story lines, best of what's out there at the moment. For a 0.1 there is so much content already. I hope ICSTOR keeps up the good work. This has all the elements to become extremely good.